What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Daily every Friday from Hanoi
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88WAT06
A special trip will give you a chance to discover one of the most colorful ethnic markets. With this trip, you will enjoy marvelous panorama of the village with the fresh air, see terrace fields, you will also discover Bac Ha-a famous mountainous region market in the Northwest every Sunday. Bac Ha Market is not only the place for buying and selling, but also a place for sentiment and cultural exchanging. Join us for a lifetime experience!
- Understand typical traditional custom and the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the minority people
- Visit Bac Ha market - a colorful market of the local hill tribes (Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dzao, Tay and Nung)
- Trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream, see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Overnight at 4* hotel (Sapa Highland resort or similar)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Meals as indicated (D= dinner, L= lunch, B= breakfast)
- 2 nights with in Sapa Hotel on double/ twin sharing basis
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa, Bac Ha
- Price Excludes
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
10.00: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the comfort break on way to Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town.
Have dinner & overnight in hotel with night activities
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 9 kms
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai Village to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Sapa - Bac Ha market - Lao Cai - Hanoi
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at local restaurant
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax before transfer back Hanoi.(Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Meals: B, L
- When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait sometimes to get on bus to Hanoi. If you want to visit somewhere, transport fee is paid by yourself
- You can join this tour even you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price.
- Sapa accommodation: 2* hotel (Hai Dang or similar), 3* hotels (Viet Flower, Hmong Sapa, Sapa View or similar), 4* hotel (Sapa Highland resort)
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Thing to bring
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.9
26 Apr 2019
15 Mar 2019
This tour visited both Sapa and Bac Ha Market. Sapa was nice with trekked Cat Cat village and visit some village of minority people. And Bac Ha market was amazing also, The traditional dress of the Flower Hmong women is truly a vibrant experience of color and flare. On a sunny Sunday, you will have an amazing opportunity to see how these people dress, craft, sell, trade, and live.
14 Mar 2019
I have been Bac Ha on Sunday . It's really interesting. Before visiting Bac Ha, Visit Sapa with cat cat village and Tay's minority. bac ha is much more larger with a lot of things to sell, from clothes, food, vegetable, animal like chicken, pig, dog, buffalo, etc.
18 Jan 2019
I had 3 days 2 nights tour to Sapa and Bac Ha market, It was so nice, Bac Ha was excellent for buying the hand embroidered textiles of the various hill tribes in Northern Vietnam. Tour guide talked with me a lot about culture.
11 Jan 2019