What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88WAT04
A special trekking trip will give have chance to explore ethnic villages in Sapa within 3 days. You will experience beautiful landscapes as well as different climate types which is moderate and rainy in summer (May - August), foggy and cold with occasional snowfalls in winter, and meet hill tribes and understand their culture, custom. Join us for a lifetime experience
- Visit villages of the local hill tribes (Hmong, Black Dzao, Dzay...)
- Walk through rice fields and have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes
- Understand typical traditional custom and the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the minority people
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
10% OFF + Free Walking Tour
10% OFF + Free Walking Tour
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Choose date to show price
10% OFF + Free Walking Tour
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- 2 nights in Sapa Hotel on twin sharing basis
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Complimentary bottles of water, tissues/2 ways/person on bus Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa
6:30 - 7:00 - Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 - Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with a comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 - Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 - Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 - Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town.
Overnight at the hotel
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa
7:00 - 7:45 - Have breakfast at the hotel.
8:00 - Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
11:30 - Hike uphill to Ta Van Bridge to be transferred back to Sapa town.
12:00 - Have lunch in Sapa town.
Enjoy free time for the rest of the day to discover Sapa town by yourself.
Have dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Sapa - Ta Phin - Hanoi
7:00 - 7:45 - Have breakfast at the hotel before setting off for Ta Phin village.
08:00 - The tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby and then you will be transferred to the center of Ta Phin Valley with some stops along the way. Enjoy the picturesque scenery of the mountainous region.
Upon arrival at Ta Phin village, start your adventure with a 2-hour walk along the village paths.
Here you will pass by several hamlets of the Black H’mong and Red Dzao people scattering over the hillsides facing the rice fields. You will also have a chance to visit some local families to learn more about their traditional values, culture, and customs. This visit will greatly help you distinguish between H’mong and Red Dzao people who live in the same area.
At noon, get back to the main road to return to Sapa town.
12:30 - 15:00 - Have lunch with local dishes and enjoy free time for shopping.
15:00 - Meet all other group members at the hotel to get ready for the bus to return to Hanoi.
21:00 - 22:00 - Arrive in Hanoi city. The tour ends.
Meals: B, L
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Thing to bring
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
14 Oct 2018
In overall a really great time. Super tour guide, hotel was great - we got upgraded to a deluxe room with balcony on the last floor (7) - with a stunning view on the mountains. The trek itself was so nice! We were small group of 6, and got the luck to be in great company of 5 ethnic Hmong women to Ta Van, and they were so kind and helpful! We wouldn't have made it without their help somehow, on such a muddy field! Thank you for this great tour in Sapa. We strongly recommend it :)
21 Sep 2018