What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG09
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. Cuc Phuong is famous for its rich animal and plant life and the dozens of ancient caves that can be found within the forest. With this 2-day tour, you will have opportunity to explore these attractions as well as attend exciting activities such as biking, rowing boat, trekking, tasting local foods. Come and join us!
- Visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in Hoa Lu capital
- Take a boat trip to witness local fisherfolk, village life along the river
- Explore Cuc Phuong National Park, learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person join tour with Bungalow
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Bungalow, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,
- Entrance fees and boat
- English speaking guide
- Meals as itinerary
- Hotel in Tam Coc.
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
7h45-8.30: Our guide and driver pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter, arrive after 2,5 hours.
10.30: Visiting Hoa Lu 2 Temples (Dinh and Le Dynasty). Hoa Lu hosts an annual festival in the third month of the lunar year. A procession starting at Hoang Long river winds its way to the temples of the two kings, Äinh Tiên Hoàng (Äinh Bá»™ LÄ©nh) and Lê Äáº¡i Hành (Lê Hoàn)
12.00 :Take the Bus to Tam Coc 10km.
12.30: Have Buffet Lunch at Tam Coc Restaurant.
13.30:Get on the boat in Tam Coc port. Passing through 3 caves hang Ca, hang Hai, hang Ba.
16.00: Back to Tam Coc Port, riding a bicycle around the villages
18.00: Check in the hotel and have dinner.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel or Bungalow
- Day 2: Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong - Hanoi
7h:00: Wake up and have breakfast with Vietnamese local food.
7h30: Depart to Cuc Phuong National Park. Cuc Phuong National Park is one of the most popular nature tourist destinations in Vietnam.
8h30: Arrive National park visit Endangered Primate Rescue Center. The primate center was established in 1993 with the help of the Frankfurt Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 cages, 4 houses, two semi-wild enclosures.
11h30: Have lunch in Local restaurant. After lunch, depart to the Park Centre, on the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), then you’ll start on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park. You’ll also make stops at Cho Chi, tree thousand year.
15h00: Car pick up and transfer back to Hanoi. Finish tour.
18h:00: Arrive to Hanoi. Tour Finish.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
15 Dec 2018
The trip to Cuc Phuong National Park in Ninh Binh went like clockwork. The ground staff were always on time, the guides were very well informed and adaptable to our needs. Hotels were great. Altogether a wonderful experience with good food, amazing scenery, great journeys. Many thanks