What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NBG10
Bai Dinh - Trang An with a total of 47 historical vestiges, together with hidden caves, grottoes carved into the limestone karst, valleys, rivers and streams, really is ‘must see’ for adventurous travellers. Located 130km south of Hanoi in Ninh Binh province, Cuc Phuong National Park and the surrounding area make a perfect side trip from Hanoi. The park is an important nature reserve and ecosystem with peaks of over 600 Meters and valleys of subtropical rainforest. Come and join us!
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues
- Explore Cuc Phuong National Park, learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park
- Take a boat trip to visit Trang An, see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person join tour with Bungalow and electric car
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Bungalow, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Transportation Fordtransit 16 seats or County 29 seats with A/C,
- 1 night at hotel/bungalow
- Entrance fees and boat
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip electric car
- Meals as itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Dinh - Trang An
7.45-8.30: Tour guide and car pick up you at your hotel and depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An.
10.15: We arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will visit Pagoda for 3 hour . Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
12.30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel before we visit Trang An.
13.30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, there is beautiful scenery landscape, you will boarding a small boat to visit Trang An, you will see majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as coutryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields. Take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong on land of Ninh Binh.
16h00: You board the car back to the wharf, car to the hotel, check in, rest, dinner and freedom to have fun, visit.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel or Bungalow
- Day 2: Ninh Binh Tourism: Cuc Phuong - Hanoi
7h30: Breakfast at the hotel
8h00: Depart to visit Cuc Phuong National Park.
9h30: You visit the rare primate rescue center, then board the car to visit ancient people (7000 years old)
11h00: You take the car about 15 minutes, then you get off the car about 2km walk to the forest.
12h00: Go to Cay Cho thousands of years old, you take a lunch break at the local restaurant with wild mountain folk food.
13h30: You get back to Tam Coc car to transfer to Hanoi
18h00: you return to Hanoi. End of tour Ninh Binh 2 days 1 night many memories.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
26 Sep 2018
Ninh Binh has karst limestone mountains coming steeply out of the fields. We took the boat trip from Tam Coc, rowed by a woman with her feet (as did the other women) The scenery was magnificent. The river goes through three caves. We also visited Bich Dong Pagoda. There are other attractions in Ninh Binh, but we didn't have enough time.