This tour will bring you to the village of Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Dzang Ta Chai in the beautiful Muong Hoa Valley, and Sapa town. You will trek for 2 days through the various villages and experience charming Sapa. Please come and join us!
Visit groups of ethnic people in the North West of Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses
Walk to the rice paddy fields and have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes
Have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains with terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in fog
Description Price for Tour with homestay
6:30 - 7:00 – Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa via the new highway with a comfortable short break.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:15 – Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
17:45 – It’s time to check into the homestay. Experience the rustic lifestyle of the local and watch the sun setting in the mountainous region. In the evening, enjoy the local bar nearby or socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
8:00 – Enjoy the breakfast prepared by the host family and start a new day with more hiking.
8:45 – Keep walking through the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session with the amazing surrounding landscapes. After passing a bamboo forest, you will arrive at Giang Ta Chai village – the home of Red Dzao minority. The total trekking distance is about 4km and the duration is roughly 2 hours.
11:00 – Exit the village via Giang Ta Chai Bridge to reach the main road where the driver is waiting to transfer you back to Sapa town.
12:00 - 15:00 – Have lunch and a short break inSapa town.
15:00 – Meet all other group members at the hotel to get ready for the bus to return to Hanoi.
21:00 - 22:00 – Arrive in Hanoi city. The tour ends.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 km) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
- Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Meals with local dishes as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
What's Not Included
- VAT (10%)
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!