What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Friends, Family with kids, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG09
A combination group tour takes you to visit some of the most beautiful destinations in the north of Vietnam including Hanoi, Hoa Lu – Tam Coc, Mai Chau, Halong bay. Enjoy your time with many exciting activities such as cave discovering, bamboo boat rowing and kayaking on the bay, cruising along the river, biking and hiking through the valley...
- Explore 1000 step cave and a local market in Mai Chau
- Taste and sample many side dishes of Hanoi from spring roll to noodles, from grilled meat balls to BBQ bread
- Take a free and easy tour to visit some highlights of Hanoi such as Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo prison, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Visit Heaven Palace cave, have a kayaking trip or bamboo boat trip to explore many different karst-formation islets around a floating village
- Enjoy the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone in Tam Coc
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe package 4*
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Deluxe package: 4 nights at 4* hotel in Hanoi (May De Ville, Peridot or similar) + 1 night at bungalow in Mai Chau
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfasts, 4Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Land transfer with A/C
- Round trip airport transfer
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Boat trip in Halong Bay and Ninh Binh
- Biking and hiking trip in Mai Chau
- Dancing show in Mai Chau with local wine
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- Rowing boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Price Excludes
- Tips and gratitude
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and other meals
- Entrance fees in Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – street food tour
Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Around 17.00, our local tour guide will pick you up and take you on a walking tour to learn more about Hanoi culture, history and cuisine. Your trip to Vietnam is incomplete without an eating out experience on the streets and this trip is for you to eat just like a local. Chances for you to taste and sample many side dishes of Hanoi from spring roll to noodles, from grilled meat balls to BBQ bread… Overnight in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc
An excursion to Ninh Binh province, 90km from Hanoi to visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam and Tam Coc grotto. After a buffet lunch at the restaurant, get on a sampan to enjoy the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone in Tam Coc - Bich Dong. Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel. Free time at your leisure and overnight.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi – Mai Chau valley biking
Enjoy the second day with an exciting trip to the northwest of Vietnam to visit Mai Chau. Upon arrival, you will have chance to see the house on stilts of the ethnic minorities living here, enjoy the great view from the house on stilts with green fields, green valleys and blue sky as well as having a warm and cozy lunch prepared by the women in the homestay. After that, ride a bike to visit remote villages in the valley and learn more about their daily life and how they make their living. Dinner and join a dancing show with the locals and drinking Can wine then stay the night at the night at the homestay (or bungalow upon request).
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Mai Chau – drive back to Hanoi
After breakfast at the homestay, join in a group for a trekking trip to visit more remote rural villages Na Meo and Na Mo villages to understand more about their culture and customs. Have lunch before heading back to Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hanoi – Halong bay day cruise
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel. Then, pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong. Upon arrival, you will get on the boat where your trip begins will a delicious lunch. After that, you will have time to visit Heaven Palace cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay and then, a kayaking trip or bamboo boat trip to explore many different karst-formation islets around a floating village.
Around 16.30, get back to the bus and drive back to Hanoi for overnight
Meals: B, L
- Day 6: Hanoi free and easy tour – departure
After breakfast, take a free and easy tour to visit some highlights of Hanoi such as Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo prison, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October) and Ethology Museum (volunteer guide provided, no meals, no car, no entrance fee). Tour ends with an airport transfer to the airport for your next destination
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Superior: 3* hotel in Hanoi and bungalow in Mai Chau
- Deluxe: 4* hotel in Hanoi and deluxe bungalow in Mai Chau
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Mai Chau or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.3
26 Jan 2019
Great trip. Don't feel daunted by the bike ride, it's broken into manageable chunks and was one of the best chances to see amazing scenery. Great trip for those that want to experience nature, meet people, and keep busy. Long bus rides between places was the only drawback.
20 Jan 2019
15 Nov 2018
Beautiful North Vietnam! We didn't go into travel groups and like to be quite independent travelers. Being able to book this special trip just for the two of us due to attracted the adventure's itinerary. From the moment we were chosen by our tour guide and driver, we were given the best trips and experiences.
22 Oct 2018
Our family of 5 persons traveling within a package tour by this company. Our Chinese speaking tour guide was perfect. She could speak very good Chinese and very helpful. We were happy with their service and recommend them highly.
12 Oct 2018
We had a wonderful vacation. A lot of exciting activities and beautiful sights were our fantastic experiences in Vietnam. A special thank to our guide who did everything to make it as special as possible. Great service and tour!