What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Everyone
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T02HEG02
Ninh Binh town, known as Halong bay on land with mountain ranges interleaving in rivers and rice fields. This is the first capital of feudal Vietnam in 1000 year AD, the land of long history, cultural characteristics of Vietnam, along with the friendly local people. Ninh binh has become an attractive new destination for tourists. This land will become a new “must-visit” site after Halong bay when visitors come to Hanoi, and we will prove it by our tour. Let’s go to explore the legend land, Ninh Binh countryside.
- Discovering Hoa Lu - Vietnam ancient capital
- Combining profound culture and amazing nature with the new itinerary
- Biking to visit Tam Coc - Bich Dong (temple in grotto), local houses, rice field, ancient villages…uniquely
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 16
Bed size: N/A
Luxury tour with lunch + biking + boat trip + afternoon tea break
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Biking activities
- A/C return transfer
- Mineral water on bus
- English speaking Tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance and sightseeing tickets
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Trang An - Hoa Lu - Hanoi
AM: 8:00 - 8:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM: After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km).
16.00: Leaving Ninh Binh, drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi around 18:00.
16.00: Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay that locates on a bank of river for a tea breaking. Here you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30-19.00: Back to the hotel, end of services.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- All rates are US Dollar per person.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 51 reviews
Value for money9.3
29 May 2019
23 May 2019
20 May 2019
17 May 2019
Enjoyed this tour a lot. Tam Coc is beautiful and a must see if you are in the Hanoi area. The sampan ride along the river lasts 90 minutes and the scenery is incredible. Saw some wildlife too such as 2 species of Kingfisher and a heron. You are expected to tip the person who rows you and even buy them something from the boat sellers half way - but this is OK as the rowers were working very hard on a very hot day! I thoroughly enjoyed the bike ride through the rice paddies too. The visit to the Hoa Lu temple is nice but this part did feel a little rushed. Lunch was OK - plenty of choice.
12 May 2019