What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG05
Take part in this 5-day trip, tourists will have chance to visit the beautiful Halong Bay with an overnight cruise, day trip to Hoa Lu ancient capital and Tam Coc Grotto as well as an amazing time in Hanoi with water puppet show, street food tour and a free and easy with local tour guide.
- Enjoy a water puppet show in Thang Long Water puppet Thearter
- Short excursion to Hoa Lu Ancient capital of Vietnam and Tam Coc Grotto
- An amzing cruise on Halong Bay to explore the beauty of the bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe package 4*
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Promotion: 10% OFF
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Promotion: 10% OFF
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer by shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- A/C Transports per program
- Boat trip in Halong and Tam Coc
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Water puppet show and street food dinner
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- VAT & bank charge
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and then free time at your leisure. Evening spends around 2 hours for a special tour to enjoy the street foods of Hanoi, follow by a water puppet show. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
Morning pickup and leave by bus to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30 PM. After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Drive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00 PM. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Overnight Cruise
Morning pickup service by shuttle bus then transfers to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel around 17.00. Recheck in and free time.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hanoi - free walking tour - Departure
After breakfast, join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides.
After tour, pickup and transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of services.
- Halong cruises:3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar)
- Hanoi accommodation: 3* and 4* hotels (subject to availability)
- Deluxe package includes Hoa Lu - Tam Coc luxury day trip with small group
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.6
10 May 2018
My husband and I booked this private tour to North Vietnam. Our tour guide and the driver early arrived before the departure time at our hotel with the friendliness. Especially the guide spoke English very well and was very knowledgeable about Vietnam and the places we have visited. We had a memorable time with him during the trip. Thank you again!
07 May 2018
A short bus ride from the city centre you are picked up from the hotel and shortly find yourself looking out the window at rice fields, farm lands, little towns and villages, a quick rest stop grab a coffee and see some woven silk art and gemstones then you back on the bus for about 45min to Ninh Binh, get on the boat for Halong Bay by land and be amazed as you go thru limestone caves towering peaks and amazing scenery, stop of at Kong island where they have left part of the set there from the movie.... Simply a fantastic way to spend in north of hanoi
24 Apr 2018
Amazing trip and views!!! It was all very easy, the staff took us there and returned in an air-conditioned bus and everything was well arranged, which took away all the stress on the trip. The guide was also very helpful.
10 Mar 2018
We visited some attractions including Halong, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and enjoyed the beautiful view of Tam Coc on a boat. Our guides provide us with water and umbrellas/raincoats to shield us from the sunlight or rain when sailing. Very thoughtful. This tour included delicious meals for lunch and afternoon tea with great service. We strongly recommend this trip for everyone!!!
27 Jan 2018
Highly Recommended. We had a great time on this activities packed adventure to Ninh Binh. Only 2 hours from central Hanoi, the magical area of Ninh Binh could easily be in another world. Called the Halong Bay on land the endless limestone formations capture your imagination above ground while another beautiful unspoiled world exists underground in caves and chambers visited by peaceful rowing boats. We enjoyed the vistas and the temples visits and bike riding along village paths and trails, stopping to say hi to smiling local folks and watching the wildlife. Afterwards we were welcomed at the newly built and comfortable bungalows and relaxed before enjoying a delicious BBQ dinner and “happy hour” drinks. All of the meals provided were generous and gave us an opportunity to try many tasty local dishes. We didn’t use the beautiful swimming pool on this trip but gee it looked inviting! Being only 2 hours there and returning the following day, this is a great trip for anyone seeking a different, quality, event rich experience outside of Hanoi, while on a limited time schedule. Loved every minute and totally recommend this experience.