What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LEG02
With Halong Legacy Cruise 3 days, you will experience many moments of peace, good service and a welcoming smile with plenty of charm, chic design, modern comfort and modern facilities. A special itinerary including Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay as well as exciting activities will bring you a memorable cruise trip at one of the most beautiful attractions in Northern Vietnam. Come and join us to get the best discount.
- Explore Lan Ha Bay and Halong bay on a 4* cruise
- Join exciting activities: swimming, kayaking, rowing bamboo, doing tai chi, cooking class...
- Visit Me Cung cave & Titop island - Kayaking to visit DarkVisit Me Cung cave & Titop island - Kayaking to visit Dark & Bright cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasst, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking or small bamboo boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meals on board as itinerary
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable)
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Wedding package (upon your request)
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Hanoi - Tuan Chau harbor - Halong bay - Me Cung cave
7:00 - 8:30 AM: Pick up and transfer to Halong city from your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter (on request). Then made the 4 hours journey to Halong bay with one stop on the way.
12h30: Arrive at Halong habour, transfer to Legacy Cruise by tender. Welcome drinks will be served, check-in cabin
Vietnamese Lunch is served while cruising through the Halong bay.
15.30: Visit Me Cung cave - one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay
16.15: Visit Lan Ha bay where less touristy than Halong bay. You will do kayaking & swimming around the tranquil bay. You will have got around 45 minutes to explore the bay and some tunnel by yourself
17h30: Back to the Legacy Cruise. Time for relaxing late afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking pictures, enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or enjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Legacy Cruise
- Day 02: Halong Bay - Dong Tien fairy lake cave
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with coffee, tea or a photo hunt.
07h00 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board.
08h30: Transfer to a Day Boat (this boat have no sleeping room that we collect clients from other sleeping boat in Halong bay & do the same route on this second day) at the Titop island for a cruise to the futher Halong bay where is pristine place in Halong bay.
09h00 – 10h30: Visit Dong Tien fairy lake cave (dark cave) - one of the most interesting cave in Halong bay with legendary stories.
10h45: Kayaking around the bay, swimming and relaxation on the nice beach before Lunch.
13h00: Relax on the boat or continue swimming, kayaking by yourself.
15h00: Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
16h00: Cruise back to the Halong Legacy for the second night.
19h00: Enjoy dinner. Socialize with other guests, squid fishing or just laze around. Overnight on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Legacy Cruise
- Day 03: Surprise cave - Halong bay - Tuan Chau habour - Hanoi
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Halong bay.
08h00: Visit splendid Grotto. This is one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that.
09h00: Back to Legacy boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Bai tu long Bay.
10h30: Vietnamese Cooking Class. An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi (Optional).
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour finish.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Legacy Cruise
- The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
- Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money8.7
21 Jul 2018
19 May 2018
The Halong Legacy Cruises are genuinely legendary. Right from checkin till the checkout they are on their toes to give you the best experience of the Halong Bay. Perfect coordination right from the meal preference to room preference to the pick up from harbour till they drop you back. Everything sails smooth and comfortably. The cruise boat first appears a bit old but don’t judge by the looks. The rooms deck dining area bar every part of the cruise is well maintained and upto mark. All activities including Ti Top trekking kayaking beach and cave walks are well organised. Enough time is provided to enjoy all the stops. The cooking class in the evening is quite short but fun. Bar is very wel stocked and a very good range of cocktails are available. For travellers who are not very keen on seafood should request the cruise of their meal preference as soon as legacy cruises get in touch. The rooms are very clean and washrooms are also hygienic. Mr. Trinh will be your point of contact for all queries and for every cruise, there is a guide/Cordinator assigned one day before your checkin which will also be communicated to you personally. Our Cordinator was Mr. Can. One very humour pus and helpful person. Thanks to Mr. Trinh and Can to make our experience of the Halong Cruise memorable. Highly recommended.
14 Apr 2018
We took the 3 days, 2 night trip from Hanoi. It was great to get away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi for a while! Both tour guides are excellent. From the word they are extremely helpful and friendly. always smiling and made us feel very welcome. also very knowledgeable about Halong bay. The boat was fine, and the food was really good. Beers on the boat are cheap, with options to pay at the end by card or cash. We both really enjoyed the activities caves and kayaking, and climbing the stairs to a great