What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LEG01
At the Halong Legacy Cruises, we combine great customer services, the unique itineraries, great staff attitude and a warm friendly environment with plenty of charm, chic design, modern comfort and modern facilities. Our cosy Cruise is run by a small team of young, professional and enthusiastic staff who are old hands at the cruise industry in Halong bay. Here, you will experience many moments of peace, good service and a welcoming smile. We are committed to ensuring you leave Halong bay with happy memories of a unique city and a special cruise.
- Visit both Halong Bay and Lan Ha bay in a unique itinerary
- Row small local bamboo boat to visit Floating fishing village
- Take part in many exciting activities: kayaking, night squid fishing, doing taichi, cooking class,....
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meals on board as itinerary
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Kayaking or small bamboo boat on the first day
- Price Excludes
- Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus (bookable)
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Wedding package (upon your request)
- Others not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Titop island
07h30 – 08h00: Optional pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h15: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
12h30: Arrive at Halong habour, transfer to the Legacy Legend Cruise by tender, enjoy welcome drinks & check-in your cabin.
- Lunch is served while cruising through Halong bay toward LAN HA bay, passing: Ba hang fishing villages, Dinh Huong islets, Fighting Cock rock.
15h00: Visit Titop island or Soi Sim island - one of the most beautiful island in Halong bay where you can climb up to the top & enjoy amazing Halong panorama view. Or swimming at the nice beach.
16h15: Kayaking & swimming in the Lan Ha bay, you will do kayaking around the bay. You will have got around 45 minutes to explore the tranquil bay yourself
17h15: Back to the Legacy Legend Cruise, cruising to Luom Bo area for docking and sleeping.
Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking picture on the way... Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or enjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Legacy Cruise
- Day 2: Surprise cave - Tuan Chau habour - Hanoi
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Halong Bay.
08h00: Visit splendid Splendid grottos (surprise cave). This is one of the most beautiful grotto in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many legend stories about that
09h15: Back to Legacy Legend boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Halong Bay.
10h30: Vietnamese Cooking Class.
11h00: An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi (Optional)
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. The Halong package tour with Legacy Cruise will be finished.
Meals: B, L
- The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
- Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
- Peak season surcharge (25% of rate on Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.)
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.0
28 Sep 2018
My girlfriend and I took the 2 days, 1 night trip from Hanoi. Thanh, the tour guide, was excellent. From the word go he was extremely helpful and friendly. He was always smiling and made us feel very welcome. He was also very knowledgeable about Halong bay. The boat was fine, and the food was really good. Beers on the boat are cheap but the cocktails were a little over priced and not very good. Despite the rain being on and off we both really enjoyed the activities or kayaking, and climbing the stairs in the cave. We paid $115 per person for the trip. The journey to and from Hanoi is about 4 hours or so. If I was to do it again I would maybe take 2 nights on the boat, or even stay in a hotel an extra night rather that spend 8 or 9 hours over 2 days on a mini bus. Other than that I would recommend this tour - particularly Thang who was excellent
14 Jul 2018
03 Mar 2018
My father and I booked a 1-night cruise in Halong Bay. We were very satisfied with the entire experience. Every single staff member was friendly and helpful throughout the trip. The food was great and the activities had a good balance of sight-seeing and physical activity. Our guide, Kenny did an incredible job. We both really appreciated his kind and humorous way of making everyone comfortable on the trip. He was very knowledgable of the the history and landmarks of Halong Bay and was always to answer any questions or concerns of the group. We especially appreciate how personable Kenny was and we both hope to book another trip with Legacy with him as or guide again!
09 Feb 2018
Me and my bf had the 2 days 1 night trip with Legacy Cruise. We had a knowledgeable guide named 'Can' who 'can help you with anything'. The boat cruise was nice with clean room and toilet. The staffs on the boat were very helpful especially when we couldn't take the heat and they offered to on the fan for us. They gave a plenty of food to eat. The activities along the way was wonderful, we got to escaped the crowd and went kayaking in a more remote area with less tourist. Overall, it was a great experience and I wouldn't mind coming back to visit again with my family and even recommend my friends on this cruise as it is worth every penny!!