What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAV01
Lavender Cruises are already to bring you to the most fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves. You also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.Two days one night cruise is ideal for those who want to experience the Halong bay with full of exciting activities, kayaking, swimming and more
- Overnight at a friendly superior Halong cruise
- Visit Titop island, and Sung Sot Cave
- Taking part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, cooking class, cave discovering...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Onboard insurance
- English Speaking Guide
- Cooking demonstration
- Fruits and local green tea
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- All meals on board (B = breakfast,L= lunch, D = dinner)
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- VAT tax
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Tips for staffs
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7.45-8.15: Optional pick-up at the hotel by shuttle bus, and then transfer to Halong city.
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Halong Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains, visit Titop Island or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
Visit Pearl Farm on request
Enjoy sunset party and relax on the sun-deck for fantastic views.
Join our Cooking Class on the floating house. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Lavender Cruise
- Day 2 : Halong bay – Hanoi
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.2
15 Sep 2018
We had a great time on the cruise with amazing seafood. You must try the crabs. Our rooms were on the first floor the boat so we hardly had any disturbance from the engine room. I tried kayaking even though I didn't know how to swim. Do visit the Surprise cave. It is beautiful. Our tour guide, Peter was good told us many stories.
11 Aug 2018
10 Jul 2018
21 Apr 2018
We chose the 2D1N option and it was fantastic. We thought two days was the perfect amount of time as all the activities were well organised. Was slightly disappointed that we didn't catch any squid as it wasn't peak season. The room we had was spacious and very clean. Peter the tour guide was great and the staff/crew on the boat were amazing. Excellent cruise overall!
08 Mar 2018
Mr partner and I chose the 2D1N option. We had an awesome experience. The room we stayed in was spacious, clean and had an ensuite. The staff are very respectful and gracious, and will go out of their way to make your experience enjoyable. Food was excellent. Activities were well organised. Overall 5/5, highly recommend! Dali (New Zealand)