What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
- Enjoying 4-hour boat trip to visit the one of the best routes of Halong Bay
- Taking bamboo boat around the islands, islets and fishing village
- Visiting Thien Cung (Heaven Palace) Cave - Ba Hang Fishing village
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle Bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Rowing boat to visit Ba Hang fishing village
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1
08.00 Tour guide and private car pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
12.00 Arrive in Halong city, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay.
12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet.
After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village. Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer you back to Hanoi.
19.30 Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
02 Feb 2019
Well worth paying a little extra for the facility of a shorter trip to Halong BAY. Coach very comfortable. Boat was great also.Both staff anddriver lovely. Enjoyed the lunch and the little cookery class. Not sure Halong Bay will be able to accept any more tourists as the pollution is unreal there. See it while you can for what it is but dont expect any romantic sunrises/sunsets with the polluted air and sea.
23 Oct 2018
It's just incredibly awesome. Booking was a breeze. Very considerate and accommodating. The van driver despite limited English communication skills was kind. And we enjoyed the luxury travel in a van which only two of us had for ourselves.. The lunch was awesome.. The experience was simply awesome. I would love to bring my children back to Halong bay..
29 Jun 2018
We visited halong bay with awesome travel. The guide spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable. As well as warm and friendly! The bus and trip are exactly how it's described on the website. Our tour was a small group and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The bay is beautiful and nice to get away from the crowds. It's a little more expensive but well worth the money in my opinion . I would definitely recommend this trip. We've also booked our airport drop off with this company. Al and Jo Al and Jo
20 May 2018
Kurt V. Vazquez
19 Oct 2017