What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31GLR01
Glory Legend Cruise 2 days/1 night is the perfect product of luxury in Halong bay, setting new standards with an internationally led team, spacious and smartly designed cabins, and panoramic balcony views on selected cabins and exceptional personalized on board service.
- Glory Legend Cruise features 17 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Interesting itinerary (Luon Cave - Soi Sim - Sung Sot Cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - cooking - swimming - fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Kayaking/ Local rowing boat
- English speaking guide
- Squid Fishing & movie show
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a twin share or double cabin
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Pickup and transfer by shuttle bus
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay
07:30 - 08:30 am Optional shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Glory Legend Cruise Lounge.
Transfer to Glory Legend Cruise.
Welcome drink – receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
Visiting Tung Sau area,is covered by the leaping rocks, cultured pearl fishery. You can wit yourself the process of the jewel, from culturing to harvesting and sculpting, Moreover, you have a chance to do kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy busy space with pearl maker, you can experience the completion of pearl.
Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu).
Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00
Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner.
Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Legend Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Glory Legend cruise
- Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
06.00 – 08.00
The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30
Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Glory Legend Cruises. Check out and settle your bill at reception.
Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00
Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Meals: B, L
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.4
06 Oct 2018
I did the 2 days 1 night Halong Bay cruise from Hanoi, the room with ocean view and very well furnished... also the crew was very helpful and created a happy atmosphere for all the passengers and everything was in a timely manner not to mention the amazing chef on board...
05 Sep 2018
We did a 2 day cruise with an ocean view cabin. The bay is beautiful and the itinerary was varied and very full. The staff were brilliant, spoke English well and were friendly. They were very knowledgeable about the area and good tour guides in the caves. They also took us to TiTop beach and squid fishing. We were provided with a five-course lunch AND dinner as well as a breakfast and brunch before our departure, the food was exceptional. The rooms were comfortable with ample facilities. However, it takes 4 hours to get to Halong Bay from Hanoi and consequently, a 2 day/1 night cruise feels very rushed - opt for the 2 nights and 3 days if you can.
02 Jul 2018
Now I can say only that I am sorry we didn't stay on 3 days cruise. Everything was perfect. Great cabin, beautiful view, great food and specially waiters that knew what gluten free diet is. And to see beauty of Ha long is something that everyone should do in their lives. Don't miss climbing on the top of the island for the view.
24 May 2018
We payed extra to be picked up and dropped off at our hotel through Glory Legend. The bus arrived on time and had 18 of us on with the driver and our guide Tommy. We stopped off at the half way point for some food, drinks and a walk round the shop which gave us time to stretch our legs and use the toilet as the drive is about 4 hours. Tommy was very friendly and made us all feel very welcome, ensuring that we were comfortable on the journey. Before boarding the boat everyone receives a welcome drink and any bigger bags are loaded onto the boat and taken to your room for you. Check in was really simple and quick with friendly staff. Once on the boat, you are given an itenary with all the important timings and then given the key to your room. The room was very big considering the size of the boat and the view was beautiful. The activities and trips are fantastic! I would definitely recommend kayaking as it was very relaxing. You are able to opt out of all trips and enjoy the view from the boat instead which is great for people who just want to relax. The food on board was lovely, I’m a vegetarian and received some lovely dishes! We struggles to eat lunch and dinner as both are five course meals and that is the only ‘issue’ we had.
20 Apr 2018
Our family of five loved everything about this cruise. We had a connecting room with an extra mattress, the room was clean and comfortable. The kids were kept busy and entertained with all the activities on offer. The schedule allows a short time for each activity which suited us fine. I would highly recommend this cruise for families with children aged 5-10. The food was amazing and far exceeded our expectations, even with one very fussy eater. It’s best to take some drinking water with you and some snacks for the bus ride to Halong. Try to avoid buying anything from the outrageously priced cafe/souvenir shop on the way.