What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRG02
Halong Bay is undoubtedly not only a national but also a world nature, a magnificient work of Natural Creator with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon, and also home to the ancient Viet people! Let's enjoy Dragon Gold cruise 2 days 1 night trip to have best experience.
- Studying the culture pearl making process in Halong Pearl farm village
- Having opportunity to explore the most remarked sites in Halong bay: Surprising cave - Titop island
- Taking part in exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide
- Sunset party in the afternoon
- Biking, kayaking, cooking class
- Entrance fees, activities on board
- Private cabin based on double/twin/triple on board
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus (book in next step)
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
07:45 - 08:30 Optional pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter. Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon gold Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Gold Cruise
- Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Dragon gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
7.9Based on 16 reviews
Value for money7.9
22 May 2019
It was a really fun trip to Halong Bay. They picked us up right on time. Our tour guide is very helpful and knowledgeable. He also checked whether the food being served is right to our lifestyle. On the other hand, we did kayaking activity. It has been the best experience. Thanks for this amazing tour.
14 May 2019
We had a great time and an amazing experience with many different activities in Halong Bay. Our tour was very knowledgeable and helpful. He knows everything about Halong Bay. The food was great we could not eat all of it. Thanks for a great time in Halong Bay
07 Nov 2018
We only booked this cruise for 1 night. The cabins were small and old, was given engine room and hence it was noisy. The toilet light was not working. The trip to the Titop island and pearl farm was ok. The view was good at Halong Bay but there were too many cruises around. The tour guide is friendly and helpful.
30 Sep 2018
Trip was amazing! A must do.. Crew and very helpful and were really kind & funny. Our tour guide Khanhhoang -Roy was best tour guide ever. Food was really good. kayaking and going massive cave was magic. Thank you you all for everything and hope to see you all again ...my Dragon Cruise <3 <3
30 Aug 2018