What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ACL02
With Aclass Legend cruise 2 days, you’ll have plenty of optional activities to keep you busy, from swimming, kayaking to trying out night fishing. A visit to floating fishing village provides insight into local life on the water! With majestic sunsets on offer, you can’t beat an overnight stay on this stylish junk. Let's join and feel with us!
- Visit the floating pearl farm and watch a demonstration on how to extract the pearls from the oysters
- Walk through the Sung Sot Cave filled with interesting rock formations that come in a variety of forms
- Take excursion to Cua Van fishing village by a rustic wooden boat, visit tight-knit communities living on boats and floating houses
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- Cookery demonstration
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- On board insurance and service charges
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (L= lunches, D= dinner, B= breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Halong - Amazing Cave
07.45 – 08.15
- Our guide and optional shuttle bus will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12.30
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Amazing cave
- Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Aclass Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Maze Cave – Cua Van Floating Village – Pearl Farm
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cua Van floating Village.
- Arrive Cua Van Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
12:00 approx Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Aclass Legend Cruise
- Day 3: Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.6
23 Jul 2019
Before went to Hanoi, we have emailed this local travel agency to plan our travel itinerary. This agency was recommended by my friend's sister. The tour guide was very friendly and took us to the places that we wish to go. The flexible tour in Halong bay gave us a lot of free time to explore the city by our own. We do not like the tight and fix schedule like some of the other travel agencies. So we really enjoyed ourself in this Halongbay trip.
24 May 2019
Aclass Legend staff, activities so in short from anything to everything was great. From being picked up to being dropped off couldn’t fault a thing. Booking through Thuy made organising the whole trip perfectly organised
03 Dec 2018
06 Oct 2018
Just slightly off the beaten track this fabulous bakery restaurant serves the best Vietnamese spring rolls. We tried the mixed platter for entree and it was delicious! On a second visit I tried the egg coffee and was pleasantly surprised how good it was. This newly purchased Brother Sister team should be on your list anytime of the day or evening for a snack or a meal if you are in Hoi An. Lovely people and great food
05 Oct 2018