What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days / 3 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Honey moon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SP08
This three days trip offers a chance to explore the most stunning area of Sapa. Trekking from 6 to 7 hours every day you will follow foot paths up and down mountains, through forest, terraced rice paddies, crossing river and water streams by suspension bridges… from village to village of different ethnic minorities including H’mong, Zao, Tay, Xa Pho,.. paying visit to local homes, witnessing daily life activities and especially village home staying will bring the interesting insight of local life.
- Exploring the most stunning area of Sapa
- Visiting interesting places: Rattan Bridge, silver waterfall, Ban Ho village
- Having opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Security permits
- Homestay in Sapa
- English speaking guide
- Pickup from Ban Ho to Sapa
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
- Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Ban Ho
After pancake made by your host family, we continue to discover Giang Ta Chai village, then Su Pan villages of the red Dzao minority. After picnic lunch, we keep on hiking to Ban Ho, the village lies within a beautiful valley, home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts and we will spend the night here.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Ban Ho - Nam Toong - Sapa - Lao Cai
After breakfast, enjoy 2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam Toong, then get back to Ban Ho before get to Sapa by car. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
Meals: B, L, D
- Accommodation: homestay
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Pick you up at your Hanoi hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport during the tour
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
25 Apr 2018
Wow!! Sapa is one of the most beautiful places in the world! We loved our time staying in a hotel and then trekking to a homestay which was a memorable experience for us all. Our guide My was wonderful! I wished we had spent a third night here as it reminded me of the Alps!! Beautiful and well organised tour!
26 Jan 2018
We had a trip that worked out from the first until the last minute with stunning views, beautiful landscape, interesting cultural insights. Our tour guide was very friendly and helpful and the home stay was amazing and authentic.