What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Honey moon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SP03
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H’mong and the Red Dzao ….Let's join Sapa Easy Trek 2D3N (homestay) tour to experience all these.
- Visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority
- Have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom
- See a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Homestay accommodation
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
- Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa by shuttle bus, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Overnight at the homestay in Ta Van
- Trekking level: 5/10 (12km)
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay at about 8Am
Start trekking at 9:30am, about 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
Trekking level: 5/10
8Km of trekking, 12 Km of driving back to Sapa.
Meals: B, L
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
19 Nov 2018
We would highly recommend this worthwhile and fantastic way to trek in Sapa. Our guide Su Sung was excellent and provided us with lots of information and knowledge and was also very accommodating and intuitive. We loved or walk and a special detour which made the walk so interesting. Sounds like they have lots of options and we would use again.
25 Aug 2018
18 Aug 2018
We did the 3 night 2 day trekking tour with trekking sapa on recommendation from a friend and we had a great experience. Very well organised, our guide was very attentive and made the trip really enjoyable for us. We were able to customise every aspect of it to do what suited us. Beautiful scenery and walking trails, well worth a visit if you have the time
08 Aug 2018
18 Apr 2017