What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88SPP14
Sapa biking and trekking 2D3N is a good chance to enjoy beautiful landscapes of Sapa. Joining this tours, you will cycle to visit minority villages such as Ma Tra, Y Linh Ho, Ta Van, Ta Phin... ,witness the daily life of the Red Dao, Dzay, Black Hmong minorities and enjoy your free night in romantic Sapa town.
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes of Sapa
- Learn about daily life styles and exclusive custom
- Visit minority villages such as Ma Tra, Y Linh Ho, Ta Van, Ta Phin..
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe Private tour
Size : 28 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person based on deluxe double/twin sharing at Panorama Hotel or Sapa Vista. Sharing shuttle bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Bike and helmet
- Pick-up from Ta Van
- Hotel (double/twin/triple)
- English speaking guide
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
- Day 1: Biking Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Takko - Trung Chai
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
After breakfast, gear up for your exciting ride. Your ride will be mostly downhill through the suburb of Sapa. You pass by Sapa town to ride along the smoothy road for 3 km, then get off the main road to head to Ma Tra village where is the home of the H'Mong people with scenic lanscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill before heading downhill to Ta Phin. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. Having lunch in the local family.
In the afternoon, Keep riding up hill then down hill through the forest to Takko pass. From here you will get transferred to Sapa to relax in the hotel, have dinner, enjoy your free night in romantic Sapa town. After that get back to Sapa town to relax in the hotel, have dinner, enjoy your free night in romantic Sapa town.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by car then bus transfer to Lao Cai for night train back to Hanoi. End of tour
Meals: B, L, D
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
01 Apr 2018
Booked a customized tour through Impressive Travel Vietnam and this tour lengthened 3 days and we could say this was a valued trip after Halong Bay. Our guide took care of us all the times. He was so helpful and honest in all aspect. Weather, food and hotel... were so good too. We love Sapa very much and for sure will come back soon next year.
01 Mar 2018
My family booked option with hotel in Sapa for my family everything is great . ❤️ Hotel from sapa very nice and clean staff all time help fully . Tour guide wass a very good and smile all time help full everyone in group . I hight recommend for everyone for the trips in Vietnam