What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daily every Sat from Hanoi
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88WAT05
This Sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to visit both the most popular travel sites in Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday but just within 2 days, stay overnight in a good hotel and save lots of money in comparison with going by night train, especially you can enjoy the friendly services on morden open bus.
- Get Great view of the whole villages and the marvelous panorama views
- Explore one of the most famous market in northwest of Vietnam - Bac Ha market
- Visit Cat Cat village, home of Black H’mong ethnic people to discover their daily life
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
15% OFF + Free Walking Tour
15% OFF + Free Walking Tour
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Choose date to show price
15% OFF + Free Walking Tour
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- Sapa Hotels on twin sharing basis
- 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa and Bac Ha
- Price Excludes
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: (Depart on Saturday) Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat village
6:30 - 7:00 – Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 – Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with a comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 – Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town.
Overnight at the hotel
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Sapa - Bac Ha market - Lao Cai - Hanoi
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at local restaurant at noon
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People.
Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax before transfer back Hanoi. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Meals: B, L
- Sapa hotels: 2* - Hai Dang hotel, 3* - Viet Flower Hotel, Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar, 4* - Sapa Highland resort or similar
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
09 Dec 2018
The weekly market is held on Sundays. The various tribes find themselves in Bac Ha and buy, exchange their goods. Women use their colorful traditional costumes, buy and sell them, buy household items or products for the fields, buy animals. The market is an agricultural, peasant type. For the atmosphere, colors, and particular objects that can be purchased is one of the most beautiful and absolute markets I've seen. I highly recommend it.
19 Nov 2018
We visited this Bac Ha market. It's very well worth, lots things to see & experience. Local people with colorful traditional dress & clothes.They sell anything event buffaloes, cows, pigs, birds...it's interesting local culture if you want to learn!
13 Oct 2018
Finally, one of the things to do in Vietnam and which is best enjoyed in the region of Sapa is going to one of the traditional markets. We visited Bac Ha Sunday’s market and it was a memorable experience. Men and women from around the region, wearing their traditional clothes, gather early in the day to sell just about anything: from household goods, fruits and vegetables to all sorts of souvenirs. Bac Ha market bursts with color and life and it is one of Vietnam must see for shopping: we surely didn’t miss on this great opportunity to see a bit of local action, we haggled on the prices and managed to score quite an array of items.