What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PLG01
Another new famous site in Northern Vietnam is Pu Luong Nature Reserve – a village home of the White Thai, Black Thai, and Muong Ethnic Minority communities. The scenery is well-known for large rice terraces and floating clouds like Sapa but much less touristic. This is a great location for hiking and trekking through the forest and experience the simple life.
- Relaxing in a bamboo rafting ride on Cham stream
- Discovering the diversified culture, custom of minority people in Pu Luong
- Learning about the agriculture system contemplating the impressive waterwheels
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe room with A/C
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price per peson with deluxe room double/twin
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Limousine Bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Fun activities
- All your accommodation
- Friendly and passionate local guides
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong 200km
7.30 - 8.15 Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine bus
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi)
11:00 Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam)
13:00 Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check-in
14:30 – 17:30 Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Stop at the giant waterwheels, ducks farm to learn about the agriculture before trekking time
17:30 Pick up the van to go to the Eco Garden – Mountain Retreat. Enjoy swimming in the Infinity Pool.
19:00 Have dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine. Have a quiet night in the
middle of the Reserve.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Pu Luong Eco Garden
- Day 2: Pu Luong - Kho Muong village – Hanoi 200km
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast in the lodge. Enjoying the breathtaking view from the lodge.
09:00 – 12:00 Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms) Explore Doi Cave (Bat cave) of Kho Muong village, this is the largest cave in Pu Luong. (Depending on the weather condition)
12:00 Back to the Eco Garden - Mountain Retreat, check out.
13:00 Have lunch and have free time to relax in the Infinity pool or walking around the village.
14:00 board the van to go Mai Chau to catch the Limousine bus to go to Hanoi.
17:00 Soft break on the way.
19:30 Arrive in Hanoi old quarter drop you off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
03 May 2018
This reserve is mind blowing. I have traveled to many places in Vietnam and this is by far the most beautiful. I was lucky to visit at the right time when the rice fields are bright green. Fireflies cover the fields at night which is magical to watch. Great for trekking and enjoying the peace and quiet. We walked to a village where everyone was very friendly. Just a super magical and extraordinary place!
30 Jan 2018
We visited this area in January and really enjoyed it.The area is very beautiful and unspoilt. We walked and saw local ethnic people going about there daily business very interesting. The locals are very hospitable and invite you to have tea and lunch in their houses . Would really recommend this area it was also warmer than I thought it would be