What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP05
Mekong Delta is also known as Vietnam's 'rice basket’-- a fertile area spreading nearly 50,000 sq km. Here the mighty Mekong river ends by splitting itself into nine major tributaries. The Vietnamese name these nine tributaries “Nine Dragons.” Unlike our tours, this schedule is designed to help you experience local daily activities along the Mekong from Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Let's come and join us.
- Joining a special tour to explore Mekong Delta from Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Taking a motor boat trip to see the floating fish farm and the floating village, visit the wild birds Sanctuary
- Exploring the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River), Mekong daily life at the Cai Rang floating market
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe Hotel 4*
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Deluxe Hotel 4*, double or twin
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel/homestay accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh (Cambodia) – Chau Doc
Around 11.30am take a boat at Phnom Penh boat pier for boarding the Hang Chau boat to Chau Doc. Enter Vietnam via Vinh Xuong. Arrive at Chau Doc around 17:00. Transfer to your chosen hotel.
Overnight in Chau Doc.
Note: Hang Chau speedboat offers free pickups at hotels located in the center of Phnom Penh.
- Day 2: Chau Doc – Can Tho
Breakfast at your hotel, our guide will get you at your hotel and take a motor boat trip to see the floating fish farm and the floating village. Visit the local Cham minority village in their traditional weaving village. Continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Transfer to Can Tho.
Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho. Free to explore the city on your own in the afternoon.
Overnight at your chosen hotel in Can Tho.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City
After breakfast, take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River), then proceed to the Cai Rang (optional to Phong Dien floating market), which are the liveliest in the region. You will probably have tried Vietnamese vermicelli soup so now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the local people. Learn how to cross a “Monkey Bridge” which is built from a single bamboo.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. Depart for Ho Chi Minh City and drop off at your hotel around 5pm.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.0
09 May 2019
23 Jun 2018
15 May 2018
We just arrived at Ho Chi Minh City with this tour and that was definitely the best way to make it here from Pnomh Penh ! A lot of this is thanks to our fantastic guide Lily. She was amazing from the start to the end, and we really feel like we get to know much more of the locals culture and habits and saw amazing sites, like the flooded forest and floating market. She took such a good care of us, made us try so many locals drinks and food, and everything in a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Minor glitches when we arrived at Chau Doc because timing confusion on our boat arrival, but everything was forgotten once you arrived at the amazing Victoria hotel at the top of Sam Mountain ! Big thank you to Lily for making this tour so special to us !
28 Jan 2018
Incredibly well organised trip and the guide was both entertaining and extremely knowledgeable. Amazing how many different, unforgettable experiences were packed into the tour. It was brilliant value for money and I would highly recommend.
25 Dec 2017
We had a great guide. Lot of time on the big bus though. accommodation was great for the money. . Not that much time was spent on the Mekong. Food was great. The boat handled our Cambodia visas .. stress free. Just take $34 usd and a photo.