What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T02HEG04
The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
- Enjoy time to trekking go up and down to visit Huong Tich cave
- Take row-boat trip to visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time”
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- A/C Transportation
- English speaking guide
- Cable car
- Price Excludes
- Visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other cost is not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi Old Quarter - Thien Tru harbor - Huong Tich cave - Heaven Kitchen pagoda - Hanoi centre
AM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.
- A hat and sunscreen
- Sense of fun and adventure
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 37 reviews
Value for money9.5
03 May 2019
One heck of an experience. We got on a nice van, trip was easy and comfortable. Took a boat ride to the temple then stunned by beauty and wonder of the place. Highly recommended. Plus really great food. Our tour guided, I think was nice and very approachable. Learned a lot from him.
28 Mar 2019
07 Feb 2019
24 Jan 2019
My guide picked me up ,on time where we proceed to the boat which was about a 2 hour bus journey We then got on a small rowing boat which was roses by a small Vietnamese woman !! During the 1 hour boat ride you get to pass Loads of great scenery and a lot of good photo opportunities The major downside is the seats in the boat are really small , and there isn’t much room to move about When we reached are destination we were first shown a citified small pagodas Then we wet given a choice either a cable car or hike , myself and a father and daughter decided to hike up ( and I on my one decided. to hike back down ) On the way up there are loads of Great photo opportunities ( again ) Are guide was very good by the way
15 Jan 2019