What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP07
This is one of the most popular tours to explore Mekong Delta in 3 days. With this tour, tourist will have chance to visit 2 famous floating markets in Mekong Delta area including Cai Rang and Phong Dien Markets. In addition, there are many exciting tour activities and sightseeing places for those who seeking for a closer look to local culture in Mekong Delta River.
- Visit the best of Mekong Delta region
- Daily departure group tour from Saigon
- Boat trips to visit island/islet/floating village
- Chance to learn more about local culture and their daily life
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches
- Car, Cruise
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- Security premium
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Hotel accommodation (3*) and homestay
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
7:30-8:00: Pick up at the hotel & go ahead to My Tho city, visit:
•Vinh Trang Pagoda - the most famous pagoda in the Mekong delta
•Take the leisure motorboat tour along the Mekong river
•Take a rowing boat trip through the canal under the shadow of the coconut water trees
•Enjoy the seasonal tropical fruits - honey tea
•Listening to the folk songs ( traditional music ) performed by local people
•Visit the coconut processing workshop, its creates some product made from a coconut, such as: coconut oil, candy, coconut spoon, chopsticks, comb...
Meet the car / van & go directly to Can Tho city, overnight at hotel ( or homestay is optional )
Free time to explore Can Tho city at night
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho - Chau Doc - Tra Su Sanctuary
Breakfast at hotel
•Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market
•Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory - pizza Vietnam
•Biking to the village, explore the biggest tree in town - Ficus Microcarpa ( Giàn Gừa )
•Back to Ninh Kieu pier.
•Have lunch at the Restaurant
•Relaxing time before go head to Chau Doc - An Giang
Stop over at Long Xuyen Crocodile Farm
•Reaching Chau Doc town & go to Tra Su cajuput forest
•Take a boat trip into the forest, its making you relaxed & comfortable.
•Back to the Town & check in hotel.
•Free last night in Chau Doc
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Chau Doc - HCM
Breakfast at your hotel
•Walking to the peir & take a morning boat to visit a floating fish farm, Cham weaving village.
•Meet the car & take you back to Saigon
•Stop for lunch in Mekong on the way
17:00 - 17:30 Arrive in Saigon
Meals: B, L
- If your hotel is located on some streets such as Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien, Cong Quynh: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup address possibility and time after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 7:30 AM.
- Option homestay/bungalow in the 1st day included dinner
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 15 reviews
Value for money9.2
26 Jan 2019
We did the Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh to Phu Quoc, 3 days (2 nights). It was fantastic! We had a lot of fun and thanks to our guide, everything ran great. He explained a lot of things about history, culture and Vietnamese gastronomy, we was amazing! Strongly recommended, and hope you will be as lucky as us when taking this tour.
21 Jan 2019
14 Dec 2018
06 Nov 2018
07 Oct 2018
Our guide was excellent, inspiring and funny as he guided us through this trip. Itinerary was good, we had a great insight into life on the Mekong Delta and we were always busy until the coach trip home. We booked through an agent and found on the tour there were many options. It didn't detract from our enjoyment though. Well recommended if you are staying in Ho Chi Minh City