What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCG10
You want to visit both Mai Chau and Pu Luong but you don’t have enough time and budget? We offer you the 3-day group tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong at more reasonable price. You will have plenty of activities such as trekking, biking, motor-biking, dancing and partying as well.
- Visiting Mai Chau – Pu Luong National Reserve
- Experiencing homestay overnight, eating with the local people
- Cycling, biking, trekking through the rice paddy fields and rural villages
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price for Deluxe bungalow
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- 2 nights in homestay or bungalow
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle/ motorbike
- Meals in the village
- Homestay or Bungalow
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & "Can" wine
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi â€“ Mai Chau
7.00 - 7.45: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10.00: Short break on the way, photo taking.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley, arrive in Mai Chau around noon time.
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
13.00 – 15.00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15.00 – 18.00: Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18.00: Visit Thai living museum for Traditional BBQ dinner
19.30: Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house and enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou Can) with the community then overnight at the homestay/bungalow.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Mai Chau â€“ Pu Luong â€“ Mai Chau
07.30 – 8.00: Wake up and have breakfast at the homestay.
08.30 – 10.30: Drive/ ride motorbikes 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve (motorbike drivers available).
10.30 – 12.30: Trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stuning cave.
13.00 – 15.00: Enjoy Lunch in the village and enjoy the riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
15.30: Arrive in Mai Chau enjoy your free time with your motorbike to explore the Valley yourself.
18.00: Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Mai Chau trekking â€“ Hanoi
7.30-8.00: Wakeup and have breakfast
8.00: Go with local tour guide to visit more remote rural villages Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to understand more about their culture and customs.
12.00: Back to the homestay for lunch and check-out
13.00 – 15.00: Free time for shopping and relaxing
15.00 – 15.30: Say goodbye to the local family to get on the bus to drive back to Hanoi
18.30 – 19.00: Arrive in Hanoi Old Quater. Drop you off at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
- What to bring: Passport, change of clothes, sunglasses & hat, toiletries, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
03 Sep 2019
Fab for spending time together as a family. Elegantly and simply decorated. Nothing amiss at all. Clean, lovely atmosphere, and of course set in a stunning environment. View on the beautiful mountains and rice fields. Bikes and Food - it was everything we hoped for. We went biking in the little villages, where beautifully crafted White Thai clothing and little souvenirs were available. Absolutely loved our stay!!!
03 Sep 2019
What a lovely and peaceful Lodge in Mai Chau! My family, including two teenage children, stayed here and very much enjoyed the delicious food and entertainment offered at Mai Chau Ecolodge, including traditional dancing show which was lovely! A highlight for us was the availability of bikes for us to enjoy a lovely quiet bike ride which was just so beautiful it was surreal. Facilities were clean and spacious and staff very friendly and helpful. Thank you Mai Chau Ecolodge!
12 May 2018
28 Mar 2018
Couldnâ€™t rate this experience more highly. 3 days, 2 nights tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong and it was faultless. Our guide is a brilliant guide, knowledgeable about the areas and people being from the region himself and gave us an experience we just wouldnâ€™t have had on our own. His passion for what he does shines through and heâ€™s such a nice guy. Beautiful rice paddies in Mai Chau and untouched villages with rolling hills in Pu Luong. Everywhere we went locals invited us in to drink to rice wine and always greeted us with a smile. Food and accommodation in both places was fantastic and we barely saw any other tourists. If youâ€™re looking for an authentic taste of the real Vietnam then this is a must. Take good walking shoes.