What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Honey moon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP12
This tour is offered for anyone who like adventures. It is an enjoyable hiking with conquering the Roof of Indochina - Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoying fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143m.
- Conquer Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range
- Sightseeing landscapes from the height 3143m and take photos
- Take part in many interesting activities, visit beautiful landscapes and taste forest and mountain foods
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Tent - 1 night
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Tents and sleeping bags
- English speaking guide
- Transfer to Hanoi Train station
- Porter (Carry the food, tent, sleeping bags)
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Transfer Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai by shuttle bus
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Extra night in Sapa after tour (bookable)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi - night train to Sapa
20.30 Pickup at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi Railway station for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on train
- Day 1: Sapa - Fansipan (2,800m of altitude)
Morning arrival, pickup and transfer to Sapa by shuttle bus, have breakfast then start the tour. Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: 2,800 m - Fansipan peak - Sapa - Lao Cai - Night train to Hanoi
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way or take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a Car back to Sapa.
Meals: B, L, D
- Tourists can have an extra night in Sapa before heading back to Hanoi upon request
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Porter: carry tents and foods
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport during tour
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
23 Oct 2018
09 Sep 2018
This trip was really exciting and adventurous. We had a bit miscommunication with the tour guide, and this is the only things needed to be improved as his English was quite poor. Anyway the tour guide was really nice and cheerful, he took care of everything and his climbing skill is really good.
11 Jul 2018
This trek was the most amazing thing i've ever done! Our guide was so lovely and the food we were served was absolutely phenomenal - please don't hesitate booking this - there's no way anyone could ever regret it!