What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, friends, family,...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCG09
Mai Chau Pu Luong 2 days 1 night tour departing from Hanoi is a great ideal package for the travelers who love to be off the beaten path and discover new culture of the destination.
- Overnight in Mai Chau with Dormitory/ bungalow
- Enjoy cycling through terraced fiels and village in Mai Chau
- Join Thai traditional dance and local wine
- Seeing the beauty of Pu luong and visiting beautiful hill side villages
- Joining 2-day group tour to make new friends
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person for group tour. Deluxe bungalow is a spacious room with tarraced fields view
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- Price Includes
- Round trip transportation
- Air -condition van/bus
- Tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Entrance fee
- Traditional dance & can wine
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing by our company
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
7:00 - 8:00: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00: Short break
11:30-12:30: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30: Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00: Enjoy the the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared
in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day 2: Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Hanoi
7:30-8:30 – Breakfast time
8:30-10:30 – Drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve, we will stop on the way to see
chopsticks factories and take photos sometimes.
10:30 – 12:30 – Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10
minutes before start to do trekking and explore a beautiful scenery of the mountains
and stunning rice terraces
12:30 – 15:30 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and take a rest before we restart trekking
then drive back to Mai Chau.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
7:30 – 8:00 Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
Meals: B, L
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- You should not take heavy luggage
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0