What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, Friends, Family, Couple...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG20
The combo is a great ideal selection for the travelers who love to be off the beaten path and discover new culture of the destination in Mai Chau and Pu Luong. After you have the time for trekking and walk through the village and terrace fields in the moutains area, you will have amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay in full day.
- Join Thai traditional dance and local wine
- Kayaking and cave discovering in Halong Bay full day
- Seeing the beauty of Pu luong and visiting beautiful hill side villages
- Enjoy cycling and trekking through terraced fiels and village in Mai Chau and Pu Luong
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The superior combe included 1-night deluxe bungalow in Mai Chau, join Halong deluxe group tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Bungalow, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Cave discovering
- Biking trip in Mai Chau
- Thai's traditional dance
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Dormitory/ Bungalow in Mai Chau
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat in Halong
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
7:00 - 8:00: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00: Short break
11:30-12:30: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30: Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00: Enjoy the the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dormitory/ Bungalow
- Day 2: Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Hanoi
7:30-8:30 – Breakfast time
8:30-10:30 – Drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve, we will stop on the way to see chopsticks factories and take photos sometimes.
10:30 – 12:30 – Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10 minutes before start to do trekking and explore a beautiful scenery of the mountains and stunning rice terraces
12:30 – 15:30 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and take a rest before we restart trekking then drive back to Mai Chau.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
7:30 – 8:00 Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
7:30 - 8:30 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay at Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong Bay
12:00 – 12:30 pm: You will be welcomed on Day Cruise. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as colored lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace.
Another activity, you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking (optional) for 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
16:00 pm: Return to the harbor around and we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
Around 20:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- You should bring cash through the trip
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0