A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H’mong and the Red Dzao ….Let's join Sapa Easy Trek 2D3N (homestay) tour to experience all these.
Visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority
Have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom
See a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air
Description Price per person based on sharing homestay
Description Price per person based on sharing at homestay
Night 1: Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Pick you up at your hotel at 20:30 PM and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to Lao Cai Station. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B, L, D)
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa by shuttle bus, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Overnight at the homestay in Ta Van
- Trekking level: 5/10 (12km)
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai (B, L, D)
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 8Km of trekking, 12 Km of driving back to Sapa.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- English speaking guide
- Homestay accommodation
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
What's Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!