What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30FUN04
Take a trip on Mekong Emotion, walk through the island, try native fruits, view local handicraft production and meet the local people to know more about the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river. Now, let's come and join us for an memorable experience!
- Leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit a bonsai garden, walk or bike along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities
- Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 02 nights accommodation on board
- 03 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh (book in next step)
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - Can Tho - Tra On - Vinh Long
7:30 - 8:00 Optional transfer to pickup at your hotel in Saigon, depart to embarkation point.
12h00pm boarding Funan Cruise boat. Enjoy welcome drink. Continue our cruise toward Tra On via Vinh Long, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river.
-Lunch on board.
-After lunch disembark then a pleasant walk on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards with its famer and sample various tropical fruits in Xuan Hiep – Vinh Long.
-Back to our boat for a cruise down stream. Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif .
-Dinner and overnight on board in Quoi An - Mang Thit – Vinh Long.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Funan Cruise
- Day 2: Vinh Long - My Thuan - Sa Dec
-Breakfast on board on the Mekong.
-Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards with its famer in Quoi An – Mang Thit – Vinh Long.
-Lunch served on board.
-Continue our cruise toward Sa Dec.
-Visit the lively Sa Dec food market , Huynh Thuy Le Old House, Kien An Cung, Cao Dai Temple.
-Walks along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields and orchards.
-Dinner and night on board in My Thuan or Cai Thia, up to river tide.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Funan Cruise
- Day 3: Sa Dec - Cai Be - Saigon
-Breakfast on board.
-In the morning, sightseeing the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.
-After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore Cai Be market.
-Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
-Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 20.000 m2lays just beside the Tien River.
-Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities.
-10h00am: disembark then get back the bus for Saigon (only for people who booked transfer service with us) or another destination.
- Aorund 16:00: drop-off in Saigon.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
19 Jul 2012
I traveled during two unforgettable days on the Mekong Delta with the Mekong Emotion Cruise and their beautiful boat. If you have to choose one, I can only tell you that choose this one, you will never regret it... a crew always smiling and here to help you, a wonderful boat and surprising landscape are waiting for you ! Thank's Mekong Emotion for those perfect days.