What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city center
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30SXS03
With this program, you will cruise in numerous small canals and arroyos in Tien River to explore the colorful life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, traditional pottery factory, an ancient house.... Song Xanh will cruise from Cai Be to various destinations in Mekong Delta such as Vinh Long, Sa Dec, Can Tho.
- Visit the Lover’s House and floating market
- Explore the river life and senses of the Mekong Delta by private boat
- Enjoy the unique culture and enjoy the typical local dishes as well as various local tropical fruits at Le Longanier Restaurant
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 10m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price per person take private day cruise, each cruise for group of 2people
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Crew assistance
- English speaking guide
- Bicycles and “Xuong” rowing boat rides
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- One-way transfer from Saigon to Cai Be
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 3 Days & 2 Nights cruise on private charter basis on board “Song Xanh” sampan
- Price Excludes
- Tips & gratuities
- Airfares & airport taxes
- Other personal expenses
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Individual Traveling Insurance
- Transfer Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh (contact us)
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Additional charge 25 USD / boat on Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Additional charge 07 USD / menu Longanier / pax on Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Other not mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Saigon - Cai Be - Sa Dec
At 08:00am, we will be met at the lobby of our hotel in Saigon. We transfer to Cai Be.
Your cruise starts from Phu An Jetty at 10h00am. Start with a bicycle ride around this remote area, ending up at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river.
After lunch, start your leisurely cruise on the busy waterways, with stops along the way for glimpses of local cottage industries that provide a living for the river people.
Before arriving at Sa Dec, stop to visit a traditional pottery factory where everything is made by hand.
Dinner is served on board. Enjoy your first night on board Song Xanh on the Mekong River.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 2: Sa Dec - Can Tho
After breakfast served on board step ashore and take a stroll to the outdoor market.Visit the historic house of the real-life character in the novel and film The Lover by Marguerite Duras. Back on board cruise down towards Can Tho along a narrow canal, passing several monkey bridges. Lunch is served on board, before getting ashore for a visit to a Cao Dai Temple. Take a trip on small rowing sampan to explore the small armlets.
our last stopover before sunset is at an ancient house, a “Nha Co” dating back to the 19th Century where a candlelit dinner will be served.
After dinner return on board while your Song Xanh continues its cruise towards Can Tho. Overnight on board.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Song Xanh Sampan cruise
- Day 3: Cai Rang - Can Tho
At around 06:00, your sampan will slowly start cruising to visit Cai Rang Floating Market.
Breakfast is served on board while the Song Xanh navigates towards the market among local barges laden with fruit and vegetables. Be sure to have your camera ready! Later on, cruise towards Victoria Can Tho and disembark at the hotel’s private jetty around 10h00 am.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0