What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friend, couple, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PHO01
You are cruising from awesome limestone cliffs of Halong Bay toward the centre of the World Natural Heritage site, discovering exotic formations of a limestone cave, and exploring the daily life of local people living on the bay....
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay
- Interesting itinerary (Halong - Luon Cave - Titop island - Sung Sot Cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - boat rowing - cooking - swimming - fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Lunches,1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Shutle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- On board insurance
- English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Cooking demonstration and night activities
- Overnight at private cabin (twin/double basic)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus (optional)
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tax and All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- 25% on Christmas 24/12 , New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year's Eve
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luon Cave - Ti top island
7.45 – 8.15: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay.
12.00 – 12.30: At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to our Halong Phoenix Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin.
13.00: Pm: When you are putting all of your stuffs into your cabin, our boat starts gliding out to the centre of the World Heritage Site. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request.
From the marina area, our cruiser passes by a lot of islands and islets on the Bay : Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching to Luon cave area
Around 14.30 - 15.00:p.m: Stop at Luon cave for a short visit by kayaking, you will be taken to the small cave and beautiful lagoons. After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
17.00: As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
19.00: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.:p.m: Stop at Luon cave for a short visit by kayaking, you will be taken to the small cave and beautiful lagoons. After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Phoenix Cruiser
- Day2: Surprising cave - Halong - Hanoi
07:00' - 07:45' Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:00' - 09:00' You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
10:00' Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
10:20' A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
10:40' Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
11:20' Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
Meals: L, D
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
22 Mar 2018
Our party of 6 spent 2 days and 1 night on Phoenix Cruises and they were brilliant! Tinh was a great tour guide and took us on lots of activities including guided hikes, kayaking, beach trips & squid fishing! The food was absolutely delicious and the whole trip was very well organised - I would recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing adventure.
15 Feb 2018
Really comfy and our guide Harry was very friendly and knowledgeable. The crew on the cruise were all very helpful too! I booked this 2d1n trip from Asia Package Travel and Harry picked us up from the hotel in Hanoi. Took a 3hour ride to halong bay where we got up the cruise and had an amazing lunch. Post lunch we went for kayaking (which was manageable and very safe because it was in an area without big ships and enclosed (so you dont float away) or you could opt for a bamboo boat where you can just relax whilst they paddle you) in luon cave area.
20 Jan 2018
Harry did a great job on taking care of all tourists. Good serve and excellent meals. Room is clean and journey is smooth. Relaxing moment on the top of the cruise with drinks and fruits. Nice instrument performance as well. Good trip in Ha Long Bay and definitely recommend all of you to join the trip.