What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
A special tour is designed for anyone who want to experience both water landscape along Mekong river and beauty of Phu Quoc island within 2 days. Join our trip, you will have chance to watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people, explore Cai Rang floating market, and visit the pearl island. Let's join us for a memorable time!
- Visit of the pearl island-Phu Quoc island
- Explore Cai Rang floating market by a sampan boat
- Watch the fantastic scenery and get fantastic photo opportunities along the river
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 14 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: 1 double bed or 2 twin bedsShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C private transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise boat and on side trips
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc;
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) in Saigon and take you to Cai Be (approx. two hours drive). You board the wooden cruise boat around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board for fantastic photo opportunities along the river. Enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Gecko Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Life on the water and floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the River and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing. At 6.30h the vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, one of the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. Directly after visiting the floating market our shuttle takes you to the waterfront town of Rach Gia and to the pier for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box on the way).
The tour ends here. We will be happy to help you book a resort on the island and organize your trip back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice
Questions & Answers
8.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
29 Mar 2018
We did a 1 night excursion on the ship. Transport from Saigon to the very long and busy departure arrived on the very kind and accommodating personal ship. Food and great offer! The visit to the floating market on the second day was a bit 'long, in the sense that we got off the boat at 8.30 and until 11 we almost always stayed on a boat to visit the floating market and a rice noodle factory and then a long stretch before taking the minivan that would take us back to Saigon. Overall however it was very nice!
19 Jun 2015
They picked us up in our hotel in the morning. 4 hour drive from HMC to cai be where we entered the boat. We shared the boat with another lovely couple. After a 7 dishes lunch we went to visit a village. Got a delicious drink when we got back. Boat was lovely,spacious cabin. The staff was very nice,5 persons altogether. Next morning we visited the floating markeds in cai rang. Really recommend this trip!the food was amazing,authentic vietnamese food. They arranged the rest of the trip all the way to our hotel in phu quoc. It was about 2,5 hour by car and 2,5 hour by ferry.