What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Phu Quoc
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30GEK72
A special tour is designed for anyone who want to experience both water landscape along Mekong river and beauty of Phu Quoc island within 2 days. Join our trip, you will have chance to watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people, explore Cai Rang floating market, and visit the pearl island. Let's join us for a memorable time!
- Visit of the pearl island-Phu Quoc island
- Explore Cai Rang floating market by a sampan boat
- Watch the fantastic scenery and get fantastic photo opportunities along the river
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 14 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: 1 double bed or 2 twin beds
French balcony, panorama lounge (convertable to a second bedroom)
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C private transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise boat and on side trips
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc;
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc - Rach Gia - Can Tho - Cai Be
06.30-07.00 Pick up at your hotel in Phu Quoc to Bai Vong pier
08.00 Ferry from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia
10.30 Pick-up at the pier. Drive to Can Tho or Tra On
About 14.00 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in. Panorama cruise and lunch on board
16.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies
17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Gecko Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Can Tho
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board
08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family
11.30 Departure to Saigon
12:30 Lunch in Vinh Long City
Around 16.30 Arrival in Saigon
Meals: B, L
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
17 Apr 2018
Great organization. Super tour with very nice guides and entertaining activities (Sampanfahrt, walk through a Mekong village, visit a floating market, bike ride). Fantastic food. Small group (8 persons). Clean cabins with private bath.
11 Apr 2018
2days/1night. Overnight on the Mekong Delta was great. A walk through a local village provided a lot of laughs as we watched the local ladies in the rice fields scoop out water with motorbike helmets on sticks. After breakfast the following day, board a sampan & make a visit to the wholesale floating markets - amazing to see & just crazy to watch. The boat itself was immaculate. Large spacious room/cabin with big windows so you don’t miss out on anything. And as for the food, wonderful & plentiful. You won’t want for anything but to sit & relax & just watch the world go by. Don’t expect a lot of “commentary” as to what things are along the way.
24 Mar 2017
This tour was fabulous, our tour guide was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. We took our 9 year old son and he also had a great time. I recommend this tour. We had boat rides, horse and carriage, Buddha statuss and a very dodgy snake and gecko drink. Crocodiles and snakes to see also. Busy day but broken up a lot by the bus journey and a trip to one of the most beautiful services/rest stops ever!