What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ACL01
With Aclass Legend cruise 2 days, you’ll have plenty of optional activities to keep you busy, from swimming, kayaking to trying out night fishing. A visit to floating fishing village provides insight into local life on the water! With majestic sunsets on offer, you can’t beat an overnight stay on this stylish junk. Let's join and feel with us!
- Explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave
- Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village - the biggest one, quiet and peaceful place in Bai Tu Long
- Take part in exciting activities: swimming, bamboo boat rowing, fishing, cooking, doing Taichi, seeing sunrise...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- Cookery demonstration
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- On board insurance and service charges
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (L= lunches, D= dinner, B= breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
• There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
• For no show cases, there will be no refund.
• All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Halong - Amazing Cave
07.45 – 08.15
- Our guide and optional shuttle bus will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12.30
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Amazing cave
- Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Aclass Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Luon cave - Cooking Demonstration - Tuan Chau - Hanoi
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 37 reviews
Value for money9.4
27 Nov 2019
02 Nov 2019
We booked this trip via online and enjoyed this trip very much with some reasons: Guide and crew - excellent. Landscape and itinerary - excellent. Boat - was not luxurious by western standards, but well equipped, inc AC, heating and hot water. Food and beverage: food that was great, many kind of food and we were full. About beverage on the cruise was quite expensive. Everything was alright and I still recommend this trip to all. Thanks crew and tour guide.
29 Oct 2019
We recently booked 2 days 1 night trip, one night on Aclass Legend cruise. It was an excellent choice. Our guide was "Dien" who was great. The rooms were spacious and well maintained. We toured the bay, spent time at the beach, visited a cave, and did some kayaking. The latter was amazing, and my only complaint was that we did not have enough time. The food was decent, and plentiful. Food was very good taste. Vietnamese cuisine so good and delicious. I am afraid of that, I will be weight gain. We will return and book this trip with 3 days trip.
28 Oct 2019
28 Oct 2019
My friends and I had very good time on the 2 day, 1 night on the cruise. It was very beautiful in Ha long bay and the activities planned were fun. The food and beverages were also really good, we had multiple kinds of food for every meal and they often changed it. Tour guide, Dien was amazing and was kind, informative and funny! He worked hard to make sure everyone was happy. Logistically, the crew has thought of everything, making the entire stay relaxing and smooth. I enjoyed this trip very much. Hopefully, you'll like it too.