What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Sapa
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP17
With this tour, you will sightseeing Sapa's amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities.
- Learn about the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities
- Visit the home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and Muong Hoa river
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- A/C transfer
- English speaking guide
- Motorbike and helmet
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Other meals
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Sapa - MaTra - Ta Phin - Takko - Silver Waterfall - Cat Cat village
Pickup at your hotel or Lao Cai station. Have breakfast and start the tour.
Gear up for your exciting ride. Your ride will be mostly downhill through the suburb of Sapa. You pass by Sapa town to ride along the smoothly road for 3 km, then get off the main road to head to Ma Tra village where is the home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill before heading downhill to Ta Phin. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. Keep riding up hill then down hill through the forest to Takko pass. Then back to Sapa to have lunch.
Afternoon: You will go up hill to the famous Silver Waterfall and then onto Tram Ton, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam at 1,800 m above sea level for enjoying the magnificence of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range as well as over viewing spectacular landscapes of the whole area. On the way back, you may keep moving down hill to visit the ancient village of Cat Cat with Fairy waterfall, Muong Hoa River before arriving at your hotel. Have dinner and then transfer to Lao Cai train station.
- If you want this tour from Hanoi, please contact us
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
02 Dec 2018
Our guide may was so awesome looking after us at every turn stopping to give us a commentary and also multiple photo opportunity s as we travelled through this spectacular countryside also stopping at villages and gaining access to local peoples homes which was a highlight. Especially our guide may for her local knowledge and professional approach to her clients.
10 Sep 2018
As we did have much time to stay in sapa, we book this tour through internet, we get pick up on time from our hotel our tour guide amazing tell us a lot of the history stories about the local people, see amazing and beautiful sapa villages and rice paddies, our riders very carefully and safe see much more sapa we are so happy to did this tour in one day thank you so much for give us nice day and see a lot of sapa highly recommend this tour
03 Jun 2018
I travel alone to Sapa want to do motorbike tour, I get recommend from my hotel, and they book for me one day tour, tour guide speak very good English and take me to see many villages with beautiful landscape.and visit many villages and see local people , motorbike very good have great lunch at local restaurant the tour so good recommend
17 May 2018
Our friend and i travel to sapa only have one day, we looking for some different tour but seem be motorbike ia the best way to see sapa then we looking up on. The tour guide and drivee cery safe and tae ua to visit over the villages and see beautiful landscape and vilalges tour was brilliant and see a lot we complete visit all sapa just one day , if you dont have much time i very much highly recommend for you do one day motorbike tour