What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Sapa
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP18
With biking , you will sightseeing Sapa's amazing scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields on terraces as far as the eye can see home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. What a memorable trip!
- Learn about the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities
- Visit the home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bikes and helmet
- Transfer during tour
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Other meals
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Sapa - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Tako - Sapa
Pickup at your hotel.
Gear up for your exciting ride. Your ride will be mostly downhill through the suburb of Sapa. You pass by Sapa town to ride along the smoothly road for 3 km, then get off the main road to head to Ma Tra village where is the home of the H'Mong people with scenic landscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill before heading downhill to Ta Phin. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. Having lunch in the local family.
In the afternoon, keep riding up hill then down hill through the forest to Takko pass then get off at your hotel.
If you choose the option from Hanoi, after having dinner (paid yourself), transfer to Lao Cai train station by shuttle bus, go back Hanoi.
End of tour.
If you want this tour from Hanoi, please contact us
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
31 Aug 2016
Overall it was a good experience. Sapa and it's views were incredible. The only downside was that on our day of biking when it came to heading down the hill back to Sapa we took a route which only a very good level mountain biker could tackle safely. Huge rocks and slippy. We ended up carrying the bikes down for our own safety. The day of walking was good. Beautiful scenery and our guide was friendly and knowledgeable.
20 Apr 2015