What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : family,friend, group,active travelers..
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88PQB04
Spending a day to discover Phu Quoc Island is really an enjoyable trip. With Phu Quoc Adventure Boat tour, you take part in exciting activities : snorkeling, swimming & visit the islands, and join an interesting itinerary.
- Visit Phu Quoc island
- Enjoy the sunset & sunset Fishing
- Attend night squid fishing and learn how night squid fishing is done
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Car+ Boat transfer
- Price Includes
- Roundtrip Car & Boat Transfer
- High quality equipments: Snorkel – fins – mask
- Local Fishing Equipment
- Delicious lunch & dinner on the boat
- Fresh Fruit & drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Tips and Personal expense.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Full itinerary
Pickup at hotel and start the tour (pickup time from 11.30 - 12.30 subject to guest's location, surcharge for far pickup).
- Visit Pearl Farm of the island, introduction of oysters harvest – pearls process and fine jewelry designing.
- Stop at Sao Beach – wellknown for its white sand and the turquoise sea water. Leisure time to explore, unwind, swimming and enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
- 14.30: Transfer to harbor and board our boat for snorkeling - relaxing or sun bathing
- 17.30: enjoy the spectacular sunset view and the best time to enjoy fishing when fishes come to surface.
- After the sun has disappeared, we have another opportunity to experience night squid fishing.
- 18.30 it is dinner time: our crew has prepare a delicious local fishermen meal (squid porridge). Enjoy dinner on board together before heading back to the pier. Get on the vehicle and drive to the hotel.
21:00 Drop off your hotel.
Meals: L, D
- Free pickup: hotels/resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
- Extra: 10usd/pax for pick up & drop up Vung Bau Beach and Cua Can area, Intercontinental and Marriott area
- Extra charge pickup: 20usd/pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach - Vinpearl area
- Lunch set menu : at local restaurant
- In raining season (from may – november): only a few islands available
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
16 Apr 2017
My wife and I loved our snorkelling trip. We visited two islands, the first of which 'Finger nail island' was not great as there was some litter in the sea. 'Turtle island' was much nicer although I'm not sure turtles have ever been there. The trip on the boat was very good and the boat is great for relaxing. Lunch on board was nice.
22 Dec 2016
We enjoyed a day in the south starting from the busy harbor. The whole trip was very nice, the diving equipment was in very good condition and the diving group was very small. The view was unfortunately not optimal. All in all, it was very well organized, there was a large board on the dive boat and the prices are fair. We would love to go diving with you again.
03 Dec 2016