What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB01
The Phong Nha - Ke Bang Adventure tour is the perfect option for visitors who would like to get to know more about the National Park and its geology, biodiversity and history-rich environment within full day. Especially, It is the first time you experience a great feeling when taking part in zip line to discover Dark Cave and other adventure activities.
- Visiting the spectacular Paradise Cave
- Discovering Dark Cave by zipline
- Attending exciting activities such as kayak, swim, mud-bath
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Group tour (min=2pax)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Water bottle
- Relevant equipments
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - 8 Ladies Cave - Paradise Cave - Dark Cave - Phong Nha
08:10- 08:30am Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at hotel in Phong Nha area.
The National Park Tour will give you an overview of the National Park and the popular attractions at a very affordable price. Whilst driving a loop around the National Park, you will stop to see the touristic highlights of the park. Starting with some history and culture at 8 Ladies Cave and the Highway 20 War Martyrs Memorial, in the morning, you then visit the spectacular Paradise Cave where you will have time to take in the scale and beauty of this cave passage. After lunch you take on the challenges of the adventurous and very popular Dark cave! Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities such as Muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving and walking
05:00 – 05:30pm Back to Phong Nha. Tour ends
- A weight requirement for the zip-line – you must be between 40 and 95kg.
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Bring shoes with good grip for Paradise Cave.flip flops for dry days
- Bring aark coloured swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- Bring a travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 9 reviews
Value for money
13 Mar 2019
I accidentally met this tour by a local friend I met in Hue. And I decided to go with him to Phong Nha. We had so much funny time in Dark cave. Because of being out of plan, I didn't packed enough clothes but in general, the tour was so great!!!
03 Mar 2019
12 Feb 2019
03 Feb 2019
The cave was so nice and the river was competitively clean. We had tried zipline and basketball in the river, it was so fine. However, the guide seemed not speak English well, his accent was a bit strong.
23 Jan 2019