What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi old quarter
Suitable : Family with children, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCP01
Within one day, visitors will explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh. Despite a short trip, it does not mean that this trip is lack of interesting and attractive. You also have a chance to be overwhelmed with the beauty of landscape and the friendliness of people there.
- Explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh
- Enjoy the daily life of Thai minority when visiting Lac and Pom Coong villages
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Private car
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hanoi - Mai Chau - Hanoi
07.00 - 07.45 Mai Chau Trek tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Mai Chau (140 km) via Hoa Binh city. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys, and traditional villages. Arrive in picturesque Mai Chau valley which is surrounded by spectacular karat rock formations and picturesque rice paddies.
12.00 Enjoy your local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house.
13.00 Trek to visit Lac and Pom Coong villages to explore the daily life of Thai minority and maintain their ancient traditions and customs.
15.30/16.00 Return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 19.00.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 26 reviews
Value for money9.4
14 Mar 2019
30 Jan 2019
Just took full day trip and we felt very regretfully when saying good bye after that a short day. Mai Chau Ban Lac exceeded our expectation and we wish we could stay there for 3 days to enjoy our lives to skip from all what we have to cope up with from city lives. Everything was still natural and people was so friendly and knew well to to deal with customers and hospitality service. Will return soon.
08 Jan 2019
Jaime V. Arvizu
30 Nov 2018
We had a guide who rode with us and stopped many times for photo opportunities and in a village shop for a drink. All the locals greeted us. It was fantastic to be out of the hussle and bustle of hanoi and at this fascinating place!
Ronald N. Garcia
10 Oct 2018