What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MCG04
Mai Chau is a popular destination in Vietnam, we will still give you the chance to visit the main tourist sight but stay overnight in a more rural village (Buoc Village). You will go on a trek to visit other villages where you may be the only tourist in the whole area
- Admiring the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass - One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam
- Trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages with non-tourist path and rice terraces
- Visiting the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe room with A/C
Size : 30 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Located in a large green garden with air condition and designed for your comfort with large open windows.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Limousine Bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- A/C Transportations
- Fun activities, bicycles
- All your accommodation
- Friendly and passionate local guides
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau 140km
07:30 – 7:45 = Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Mai Chau by Limousine bus.
09:00 = Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 = Stop at the local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 = Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 - 15:30 = Cycling to visit the traditional villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and rice paddies to learn about their daily life and culture and the traditional way of weaving. Stop by a local stilt house for a tea break.
16:00 = Free time to walk in the small alleys around the Lodge or to relax by the swimming pool
19:00 = Dinner at the Lodge and free time.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mai Chau Rustic Home
- Day 2: Mai Chau jungle trekking - Hanoi
07:00 - 08:00 Breakfast at the Lodge.
08:00 – 11:00 Start to climb up the Mai Chau mountain with a local guide. An adventurous and steep trekking will take you through the wild jungle. On the way, our guide will hunt some fruits for a tasting in the forest (depending on season). You will continue the trek to face a cliff appearing like an open cave. Arriving to the top of the karst pic, you will contemplate the panoramic view of Mai Chau Valley, a fantastic reward after the challenging trekking.
(In case of rainy weather, as the dirt path can be muddy and slippery, an alternative to visit
the local market and climb to the 1 000 steps cave will be provided).
11:00 – 12:00 Relax in the room or enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool.
12:00 Check-out and have lunch.
13:30 Free time to relax by the pool or go for a walk to see the traditional houses surrounding Mai Chau Rustic Home.
15:30 Board the van to go back to Hanoi.
19:00 Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel. Tour Ends.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
11 Jan 2019
05 Jan 2019
28 Dec 2018
Many new friends around cycling around the village area, great landcape surronding, people working. Enjoying, laughing, discussing... Having good meals. The night in a bungalow, after swimming in the pool and having delicious dinner, discussing late... A bit chilly in during night time, but good beds and warm plankets. Peaceful day walking with beatiful nature! Local people at their homes and fields - so friendly everyone.
18 Sep 2014