What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE04
With Hue kingdom and other famous destinations of Hue, Hue demilitarized zone (DMZ) is also an interesting place. Hue DMZ tour full day will give you chance to discover this place in 1 day. Joining the tour, you will visit Dong Ha Town, drive on national route No 9 and Highway No.1 to visit Dackrong Bridge, ethnic minority villages, The Ho Chi Minh Trails, Ben Hai river, the 17th parallel…
- Visit Dong Ha town and enjoy local lunch
- Visit Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river, the 17th parallel, Doc Mieu and Vinh Moc tunnel
- See Dackrong Bridge, Rock Pile, Khe Sanh Combat Base, ethnic minority villages, The Ho Chi Minh Trails
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hue city - Dong Ha Town - Ethnic minority villages - The Ho Chi Minh Trails - Doc Mieu and Vinh Moc tunnels - Hue city
6.00 - 6.30 Pickup at your hotel in Hue and drive to Dong Ha Town, continue to drive on national route No 9 to visit Dackrong Bridge, Rock Pile, Khe Sanh Combat Base, ethnic minority villages, The Ho Chi Minh Trails, then return to Dong Ha town for lunch.
PM: Hightway No.1 visit Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river, the 17th parallel, Doc Mieu and Vinh Moc tunnels. Tour ends in Hue about 18.30
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.3
27 Apr 2019
An interesting trip to the historical sites related to Vietnam war. It was a difficult time for Vietnam soldiers. Khe Sanh Combat Base is very quiet today. Walking between a few planes, tanks and tunnels make me think of fierce battles in the past. So heroic!!
19 Apr 2019
I really enjoyed the Vinh Moc tunnels. They are an engineering marvel. They are very different from Cu Chi tunnels and not crowded. I could walk through them comfortably. Other places are also amazing to learn about Vietnam history. Locals in the area are helpful, informative and polite.
21 Feb 2019
We heard about the tunnels system in Vietnam war, but never imagined it was that amazing work. And there Vietnamese were living during the war. Fascinating but sad. The DMZ trip was so educational and informative. Highly recommend!!!
15 Nov 2018
We did the full day private tour of Khe Sanh. Our guide was amazing and very informed about everything in the Hue Area regarding to the Vietnamese war. The country still has many sites that shows remains of the war or things directly connected to the war. We went to different sites in the backcountry, among others the Ho Chi Minh trail, Khe Sanh Combat base and the DMZ. After a delicious family meal Lunch we continued to the tunnels a bit up north, which also was very interesting and sometimes humbling. For everyone who is interested in learning more about the Vietnamese history and the war, also about how the people lived in and after this time, this is an amazing opportunity to spend the day! Highly recommend!
20 Oct 2018
Great tour, I really like the guide but I was expecting to visit the DMZ otherwise it was great. The tunnels fully met expectations and was the main reason for taking the tour. I really liked that it was a small bus.