What you’ll get
Duration : 4 hours
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple, solo traveler
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE08
Through the cuisine is the best way to explore the culture of Hue city, the old capital of Vietnam, which gets lot of the typical local dishes. When visiting Hue city of Vietnam, the travelers cannot miss chance to enjoy the local food, the street food of Hue and to discover its cuisine culture with Hue culinary tour.
- Admire the romantic at night street by cyclo
- Join the most interesting and informative food tour in Hue
- Have chance to taste selectively flavorful, colorful and extremely local food
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- Hue local foods
- English speak tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Others personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hue Culinary Tour By cyclo
17:00 We will pick you up at your hotel and start the tour by riding on a cyclo or walking depended on your booking. You will see the historical and colorful Trang Tien Bridge on the way to the other bank of the river. Our first stop is at the oldest and the biggest market in Hue city, Dong Ba market, where you can see and try most of the ingredients use in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. Then, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local street food while walking around. You will have chance to taste some dishes:
Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
Banh Beo – Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp
Banh Loc – Filtered Tapioca Dumplings
Banh Ram It – Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling
Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
Banh Uot – Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper
Banh Khoai – Hue Fried Pancake
Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk. Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
21:00 Ending tour.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.1
02 Jul 2019
My friend reviewed this tour to us because she joined this tour 2 years ago. Firstly thank my friend!! Secondly thank my handsome and funny tour guide!!! We had a funny time in Hue together and back to the hotel with a full stomach. Love it!!!
10 Apr 2019
13 Mar 2019
This tour was what we look for!!!! It was like what I expected. I've heard that Hue is full of delicious food and the guide noted us the famous food stalls in the city that we can try more. Thanks so much!!!
03 Mar 2019
We really loved the culinary tour around Hue with the local guide. We rode on a cyclo to stroll around the city. Delicious food and our guide was great, very informative and humor We definitely recommend the tour to our friends!
12 Jan 2019
We had a really fun half-day tour with the girls. They took us to some sites that we would not of seen otherwise, and had lots of insights and information along way. We stopped at some different restaurants for some unbelievable food, all included in the price of the tour.