What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE03
Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World Heritage site. Sitting on the Banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces, and royal tombs. Join Hue city tour, tourists see not only special historical sites but also beautiful landscapes of the ancient city.
- Exploring special historical sites of Hue in one day
- Sightseeing Hue landscapes while cruising on Perfume river
- Visiting the most famous traditional villages: Conicat Hat & Incense Making Village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- Buffet lunch
- Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hue hotel - Thien Mu Pagoda - - Imperial Citadel - Dong Ba Market - King’s Tomb - Conicat Hat & Incense Making Village - Hue city
In The morning
8:00- 8:15 Pick up. Our local guide of Hue city tour will pick up you at your hotel and transfer to the boat station.
8:15 Sight seeing in Hue city
– The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
– The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda (The most beautiful pagoda in Vietnam).
By car: The car will bring you to visit another famous place in Hue city Tours:
+ Imperial Citadel: The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty- the Nguyen Dynasty.
+ The Royal Antiques Museum: A gallery of antiques displaying collection of bronze pottery, Chinaware, Phap Lam enamel, court robes, headgear and personal belongings of former Vietnam Emperors of Nguyen Dynasty.
+ Dong Ba market: The biggest commercial center of Hue city. All of the most special cultural gifts and souvenirs can be found in Dong Ba market
In the afternoon:
– 12: 00 pm: the interesting thing in Hue city tours that you can. Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes: "bánh Bèo, bánh khoái, nem lụi, bánh cuốn thịt heo, nem rán"…
– Relax 20 minutes
– After that we’re continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village and incense stick making village.
+ Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh ( 1885-1925 ) the 12th King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Minh Mang tomb: The tomb of Emperor Ming Mang (1791-1841) the 2ndh King of Nguyen dynasty or Tu Duc tomb
For group tour:
+Conical hat village: To see and learn how the locals make the conical hat (non la). (Non la - traditional indispensable accessory expressing the hidden charm and simplicity of women).
+Incense stick making village: Observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incense
Around 5:00 pm: Tour end
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 11 reviews
Value for money9.1
19 Feb 2019
Hue city is so gorgeous! I saw the green covering all around the city. The trip to Hue Imperial Citadel is a bit short but thanks to well trained tour guide, I didn't remember his name, he told us very interesting stories about this city.
05 Feb 2019
I've had a great tour in Hue. For me, it is better to go with small groups and a skilled and exceptional guide, and fortunately I was in a tour like that. I was so impressive with the knowledge of my guide, he told me the interesting information about this city by English with a bit accent, but very easy to understand. A boat trip along the river to see the old architecture really seduced me, the singers on boat sang very great folk songs.
21 Jan 2019
One of the great tours we've joined ever. Although the weather was rainy a bit in the morning, and we had to wait a couple to be late 15', it couldn't prevent the quality of the tour. The guide was so knowledgeable and care about us. Worth to back again.
19 Jan 2019
13 Jan 2019