What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE11
With Hue 2 days tour, you have an opportunity to explore both mountainous and sea views in a special tour. Highlights are Bach Ma National Park with panoramic view of the mountain and Lang Co white sandy beach.
- Exploring the biodiversity of Bach Ma National Park
- Immersing in the cool lakes, and relax on pure blue water and big stones
- Spending full day on relaxing on the beautiful beach and seeing panoramic view of the sea
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Vehicles transporting
- Mineral water, cold towels
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Hotel 3 stars ( 2/3 people sharing a room)
- Price Excludes
- Drinks with meals
- Tips and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Hue â€“ Lang Co â€“ Bach Ma
09.30: Car and tour guide pick up at the meeting point in the center of Hue and departure for Bach Ma National Park
10.00: Arrive in Bach Ma National Park, visit the Gallery of Bach Ma National Park, you will be introduced to the biodiversity of the National Park. Continue to take your car to the top of Bach Ma Hai Vong Dai sightseeing, panoramic view of the mountain, river, Cau Hai lagoon, sea. Walk to the Great Lakes, guests will be immersed in the cool lakes, and relax on pure bleue water and big stones. Continue to Do Quyen waterfall; admire the 300 m high waterfall on the forest, the colorful rhododendron flowers and many kinds of rare animals
12.30: Lunch at Orchid Restaurant
15.30: Depart for Lang Co
16.30: Arrive Lang Co. Check-in hotel. Take a rest and have dinner. Overnight in Lang Co.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Lang Co â€“ Hue
08.00: Breakfast at the hotel and free time at the sea
17.30: Depart for Hue. End of program.
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.3
02 Apr 2019
I really like nature, and love enjoying the ecotourism areas. And I experienced interesting discoveries at Bach Ma National Park in Hue. With the professionalism of the staff, I am very satisfied with the service here, you guys are great, tour is awesome!!!
22 Mar 2019
I am falling in love with Hue after the trip to this city. This is the greenest city in Vietnam I'd visited. The streets are so many old big trees, of course, it is in Bach Ma. Tanning in Lang Co beach was so great. Worth trying tour!!!
16 Mar 2019
Wonderful trip!!! I met a sudden rain in the first day, but it was ok then. The guide gave us the free raincoat and water. He was so nice and cute. Hue Imperial Citadel was so amazing. Hope to back to this city one day.
02 Feb 2019
Our group consisted of 4 people. We had a driver and a guide with us. They were very enthusiastic, thoughtful and dedicated. Especially our tour guide, he left a deep impression on us. Meeting you guys was an unforgettable memory on this journey.
31 Jan 2019
Highly recommend!!!! I met an old and charming Hue, a majestic Bach Ma, and gorgeous Lang Co beach. Thanks to joining in this tour, I had 2 great days in Hue. The accommodation was clean and cool. The water was available in the bus. The staff were so friendly and helpful.