What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAG14
Joining this tour you will have a chance to learn some traditional fishing techniques and how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. On this tour, we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the Vietnamese local way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun,safe and interesting to people of all ages.
- A full day trip to Tra Que village and Cam Thanh coconut village
- Chance to learn some traditional fishing techniques, local life
- Exciting activities such as growing vegetable, fishing, biking, catching crabs, enjoy local foods
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cycle, Boat
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Fishing tool
- Entrance fees
- Activities at Tra Que
- Lunch,mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Tra Que Village – De Vong River – Hoi An Beach – Cam Thanh Water Village – Thu Bon River
08:00 You will be collected at your hotel lobby and transferred to the meeting point. Ride bicycles to Tra Que Village. Visit the vegetable village and see the daily activities of the local farmers there. Continue riding bicycle along De Vong River to Hoi An Beach dock. Take a boat to Cua Dai sand dune , enjoy casting net show and learn how to cast net by local fisher man.
Continue to Cam Thanh Water coconut village , have a brief introduce to the history there. Take on the basket boat along the water coconut river. Fisherman will teach you how to catch the crabs ( 02 paxs/ boat). Embark on the boat, enjoy the folk songs show by local people there.
Have lunch at local family house.
14:30 After lunch,bus transfers back the hotel. Tour ends.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
11 Dec 2017
The experience was really good. From the begining to the end, they take care about everything. Our guide was very nice and super open to talk and explain everything. Was the best food that i tryed in Vietnam!
01 Apr 2017
What a wonderful tour it was with a trip around Tra Que village by bike first and then a relaxing boat ride to coconut village. We had so much fun and laughter in the coconut boats fishing for crabs. Then lunch was fun and yummy to eat. All round wonderful day would totally recommend.