What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Morning or afternoon from Hoi An
Suitable : Family, Honey moon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP01
Hoi An is an ancient town located in the lower section of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province, about 30 kilometers south of Danang city. It is also a land mark recorded much of the mixture of acculturation. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of chinese, japanese, portuguese, french and british traders. Hoi An is considered as a living museum of architecture and urban lifestyle.
- Walk to the ancient town and do shopping at the old town
- Visit the Kwan Temple , Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Tan Ky old House, Japanese Bridge and cultural show rooms
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- Bus A/C
- Price Includes
- A/C bus
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Drinks & lunch
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Old Town - Phuc Kien Temple - Tan Ky Ancient House - Phung Hung House - Japanese Bridge
Tour starts at 8:00 am and 14:00
You will be collected at your hotel lobby and transferred to the meeting point. Walk to the ancient city, visit the Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Old House, Japanese Cover Bridge and Historic and Cultural museum in Hoi An. Then you have a traditional music performance and visit Hoi An’s handicraft workshop before coming back to the hotel. Tour ends.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.0
23 Oct 2018
The morning walking tour is a good introduction to the history and people of Hoi An. Our guide accomodated our request to have a local breakfast and the best part of this tour is eating Soup Bone by the sidewalk. We learned and entertained by the cultural show. Would appreciate it if we would be informed that we could haggle about the prices offered during the tour such as silk and tea.
12 Oct 2018
04 Oct 2018
12 Apr 2018
22 Jan 2016