What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP08
We honorably introduce to visitors this bicycle tour around Hoi An with more interesting hidden parts of the beautiful town. Everything is guaranteed to give you a sense of serenity.
- Experience bicycle tour around Hoi An
- Visit houses for worshipping ancestors and houses of handicraft-men
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- Price Includes
- Mineral water
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Other personal fees
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hoi An Biking tour half day
08:00 or 14:00 Our local guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and take you by bicycle through the tiny village lanes to the river where you can learn about the daily life of the local people. Keep cycling through the fields of corn, rice fields, water coconut forest, the lakes of shrimp and crab farm. On the way, we will visit houses for worshipping ancestors and houses of handicraftsmen such as: blacksmiths, carpenters and masons where you can learn many unusual things about life in Hoi An. Ride back to your hotel. End the tour.
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
18 Oct 2018
Would recommend this as a must if you want to see Hoi An in a different light. The villages are just stunning and it was lovely to have an opportunity to cook with them and make mats with a 97yo women who has the best laugh! Our tour guides were so informative and really looked after us! I am not the fittest or the best bike rider but I managed to do this tour without any difficulty
03 Sep 2017
22 May 2017