What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Friends, Family with kids, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG08
This tour focuses on Vietnamese cuisine like street food culture in Hanoi with many famous specialties, besides, tourists can have some rest in Halong bay on an overnight cruise.Try to eat like a local while you are in Hanoi and you will not be disappointed!
- Walking tour with many exciting stops to enjoy the variety of Hanoi cuisine
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay on Marguerite Junk 3*
- Dinner out in Hanoi with the most authentic experience – try local “bia hoi” and hotspot
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe package 4*
Size : 20-25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Expired on Jan 01 2023
Promotion: 10% OFF
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2023
Promotion: 10% OFF
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees in Halong
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports to/from Halong Bay
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra drinks and meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Transport for walking tour/ food tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time.
18.00 Enjoy a welcome dinner with one of the most famous restaurant in Hanoi - Cha Ca La Vong (La Vong grilled fish). Free time to visit the Old quarter by night on foot after dinner or taxi back to your hotel for overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi free walking tour - street food lunch
After breakfast, meet with your volunteer tour guide and start a walking tour to visit French Quarters and Old Quarters with the best of them. Highlights of this trips is the French style villas and buildings in French Quaters, Sword Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Hanoi Old Quarter with small and narrow streets but always busy and crowded from morning to night. Try to eat just like a local in a small vendor shops with your volunteer guide (many dishes available for your reference). Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong overnight cruise
After breakfast at the hotel, morning pickup and transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hanoi street foods tour - Departure
09.00 Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and start a walking tour (or motorbike tour) to enjoy the street foods of Hanoi. You will have chance to taste many different specialties of Hanoi people such as BBQ bread, grilled meat on stick, fried fermented pork roll, spring rolls, Pillow cake, mixed fruits... Local lunch highlighted with the famous dish - Bun Cha Hang Manh. After that, relaxing at a cafe shop famous for “café egg” with the view to Hoan Kiem lake.
Walking back to your hotel on foot or taxi and free time until picking up to the airport for departure flight. End of tour.
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar)
- Accommodation: Available with 3* and 4* hotels (subject to availability)
- Transport: airport transfer, shuttle bus for Halong tour, Hanoi no car
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.5
24 Feb 2019
We took the food tour as a group, we were 7 in total. We tasted 7 different dishes (soup, mini panini, salad, noodles, rice pancakes, nem, and finally sweet rice with coconut ice cream), all very good. Our guide, was very dynamic and eager to share her knowledge of Vietnamese culinary culture (and Vietnam in general). Congratulations and thank you!
21 Feb 2019
A great start in Hanoi! You get to know new restaurants and dishes and through the local guide you learn about culture, food and land. Rosie has us very sympathetic and competently around! Highly Recommended! I would do it again anytime
20 Feb 2019
03 Feb 2019
Our street food tour was arranged by our agency and we had a guide who did only such tours because he has a day job as an MD! He took us to four cafes in the Old Quarter and each one was fantastic. This is the only way for tourists to go in terms of street food because of the risk of less-than-sanitary conditions. And if you're tall and overweight like I am, be prepared for the short stools you'll be sitting on. Also if you are chopstick-challenged, no worries. They all have forks available.
12 Dec 2018
The guide was very thoughtful, asked everyone in the group about allergies and food preferences and served the tour route for all of us. Not only could he told us all about the stories related to the food we were eating, but he was also very knowledgeable about the history of Hanoi and Vietnam in general and could answer any question.