What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Friends, Family with kids, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG07
A special package "Discover Hanoi with kids" offers you an authentic way to discover Hanoi. You will have chance to visit Hanoi on your own style as well as visit the most famous spot in the Northern of Vietnam (Halong Bay) on an overnight cruise
- Enjoyable trip to the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- Exciting trip to visit Bat Trang Ceramic village and Van Phuc Silk Village
- Amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay on overnight cruise
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe package 4*
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Deluxe package: 5 nights at 4* hotel in Hanoi (May de ville, Peridot or similar)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Insurance on junk
- Volunteer student
- Entrance fees in Halong
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Entrance fees in Hanoi
- Tips and other personal services.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi walking tour
After breakfast, meet with your volunteer tour guide and start a walking tour to visit French Quarters and Old Quarters with the best of them. Highlights of this trips is the French style villas and buildings in French quaters, Sword Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Hanoi Old Quarter with small and narrow streets but always busy and crowded from morning to night. Take your time to taste some local foods and eat just like a local in a small vendor shops with your volunteer guides. Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong overnight cruise
After breakfast at the hotel, morning pickup and transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Halong – Hanoi – Departure
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hanoi city tour – traditional villages
Breakfast at the hotel then meets with your local guide for 2nd day tour around Hanoi. You will visit Museum of Ethnology( on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the visit to Bat Trang pottery village will be arranged as the replacement for museum) and Van Phuc silk village to learn more about the rich culture of Vietnam (car and guide included). Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 6: Hanoi – Departure
Free time at your own leisure until pick up time to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar)
- Hanoi Accommodation: Available with 3* and 4* hotels (subject to availability)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.3
24 Aug 2018
It was a really good day. Fell in love with Vietnam during this tour. Completely forgot my the guide's name, am guilting of never remembering names. I do remember having a really good time on this tour and I would highly recommend.
13 Apr 2018
Pretty standard tour from what I could tell. Our guide unfortunately cannot remember his name was so sweet and his English was very good! They were accommodating of my food allergy during lunch. I think spending one day in Halong Bay was enough for me, but I know a couple of people that I was traveling with would have liked to spend more time. Would do this again, really enjoyed the day, it was beautiful!
16 Mar 2018
Amazing guide and small-sized group when we visited attractions in Hanoi, Halong and experienced local food! Incredible! Honestly, I am usually not one to enjoy eating food on the pavements. However, the guides know exactly where to take us, it was clean while still have authentic taste. Bun cha (noodle with grilled pork) and Banh cuon (steamed roolled rice pancake) are one of the best dishes I've ever eaten in my life!
24 Feb 2018
We did the 6-day tour when we arrived in Hanoi (and Vietnam for the first time). Our guide and the staff made sure we had a great trip. And everything was as described. They also introduced us with some delicious street food in Hanoi, including a huge bowl of pho we still talk about! Never forget its taste!!!
20 Dec 2017
Really love this trip. My family and I miss the wonderful time in Vietnam so much. Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, he showed us the most interesting things about the culture and local life of Hanoians as well as North Vietnam.