What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CP04
This trip offers visitors chance to witness the beauty of the center of Vietnam with a stopover in Da Nang and discovering Hoi An ancient town, and take part in interesting activities including enjoying cooking class, biking around Tra Qua village, relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai Beach.
- Explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An
- Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon river and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall
- See Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach and free time on the beach
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25-30m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
4* package: stay at 4-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang â€“ Arrival
Arrival at Da Nang airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Check in and relax.
Afternoon tour to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach and free time on the beach.
Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
- Day 2: Da Nang â€“ Hoi An
Transfer to Hoi An (30km), the most attractive ancient town in South East. Arrive in Hoi An, explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An. Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon river and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and then at leisure for relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai Beach.
Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hoi An â€“ Cooking class
08.00 Take a bike to the downtown, stop by Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy.
10.00 bike to Tra Que vegetable village. Welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here.
11.00 Work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
Afternoon is free at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hoi An â€“ Da Nang â€“ Departure
Free time for shopping until transfer to airport for departure. End of services.
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Accommodation in tour: superior = 3-star hotel, deluxe = 4-star hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.2
10 Mar 2019
This trip was AMAZING!!! Vietnam is a wonderful country!!! It is everything I imagined and more!!! Our guides were very charming, personable and informative. Our driver did an excellent job shuttling us to visit Da Nang city and Hoi An - the most attractive ancient town in the South East.
08 Feb 2019
Thank you. Our holiday to Da Nang - Hoi An was flawless. Service was fantastic, no problems whatsoever with flights, transfers, hotel check-in, etc. Everything ran very smoothly and according to schedule.
15 Jan 2019
26 Dec 2018
I booked the 4 days tour that traveled to Da Nang and Hoi An. Our guides were extremely knowledgeable and they each made their part of the tour very unique. They also gave us cultural insights and unique perspectives of daily life in Vietnam.
16 Nov 2018
My trip is very exciting and educational. It provided me with a chance to experience Vietnam for my first time in a way that I could not have done by traveling alone. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to travel to Vietnam for the first time.